American Greetings

corporate.americangreetings.com

PTO Warehouse Inventory Hyster Driver

PTO-Power Truck Op (Former Employee) Afton, TN (US)

ProsGreat employees to work with. Laid back environment. People work as a team without haveing management shoving teamwork down your throat. It isn't required to work as a team but we did anyways.

ConsUnion Plant so the people who have been there for years don't do anything. The union allows employees that don't pull their weight to stay on without consequences. This is killing the business.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake time to properly train employees. Find a way to get rid of the employees that have been there for years that don't do anything. I understand if they are still doing the job but when they expect a newer employee to do their job as well as their own you are paying two people when you should be paying one. This is a major problem and needs to be corrected.

A GREAT Company!

PT Merchandiser (Current Employee) Joplin, MO (US)

I have been working at American Greetings part-time

Pros: 1.) Flexiable Schedule 2.) You will learn the retail side of… Cons: 1.) Must be available after EVERY MAJOR HOLIDAY 2.) No Full… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

American Greetings, means "All about Greed"

Merchandiser (Current Employee) Wheeling, WV (US)

I have been working at American Greetings part-time for more than 10 years

Pros: It was a nice company to work for at the… Cons: The company was not giving enough work hours. There is no communication between the supervisors and workers in the Pittsburgh, PA area. When a… Advice to Senior Management: To train supervisors with more of an emphasis on people… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on American Greetings.

Worked for American Greetings? Contribute to the Community!