There are newer employer reviews for American Automobile Association (AAA)

ok company to work for

I have been working at American Automobile Association (AAA) full-time

Pros

Pay could have been better. But was good for job performed

Cons

no con at this time

297 Other Employee Reviews for American Automobile Association (AAA) (View Most Recent)

Same time next year and nothing will have changed

I worked at American Automobile Association (AAA) full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Liberal time off and clean building

Cons

Picking up any traction in your career, virtually impossible for a person trying to move from one department to a different one. Raises are embarrassing "honestly"

'Pay attention to the skill set and education. This is for Human Resources: you do not even begin to perform a decent job in monitoring all of the above said. The considerations are for the same and most of the time it is someone who is less qualified and the department spends a lot of time and effort training only for them to use that position to move up. There are a lot of who have taken the stance,: "I will make sure I do my job and the rest is left for chance" Welcome to the new view of workers self-preservation. They are well aware no one in charge has not given a second thought about their potential or whether they deserve to be considered for better positions. Management and Hr feel there are too many folks out there willing to do it for practically nothing and if we promote this one from within, they may actually make some money.

Fair company to work for, you'll work hard but be financially rewarded.

Former Employee - Member Services  in  Manchester, NH (US)
    Former Employee - Member Services in Manchester, NH (US)

I worked at American Automobile Association (AAA) full-time for more than a year

Pros

Comprehensive benefits package for full time employees. Competitive bonus and commissions structure.

Cons

Sales quotas and travel agents/member services agents are required to cross sell/promote insurance quotes, car loans and credit card services.

Pay attention to which employees in the office are "ignoring" customers, doing "busy work" and not pulling their fair share of the work at the member services desk. When I worked there, there were 4 member service agents and I always felt that I was working nonstop without a break while the other three would pick up the phone just as a customer walked in, get up from their desk to go to the bathroom, fax machine, copier, or go outside to take a smoke break - always when a customer was starting to walk in! I am a hard worker but dont like to do the lion's share while others get an "easier" day at my expense.

There are newer employer reviews for American Automobile Association (AAA)

Worked for American Automobile Association (AAA)? Contribute to the Community!