Amazon.com

www.amazon.com

Great place to work!

ProsSenior Management are always willing to listen to ideas. If it has any meat, you can approach senior leadership with a detailed analysis and it actually leads to actionable decisions.

ConsAlthough not prevalent, politics can play spoilsport and lead to redundancy. Lots of man hours wasted by competing departments producing the same stuff.

Loved the job until I was dismissed with no warning and no notice

Back Office Associate III (Former Employee) Huntington, WV (US)

I worked at Amazon.com full-time for more than a year

Pros: Pleasant environment. Often freebies, snacks, food... etc. They seem to care about… Cons: The pay isn't the greatest, but good for the area. They can fire… Advice to Senior Management: Don't let HR bully you management, stand up for your employees. How can you admit you don't believe there was any intentional wrong-doing, then fire… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Financial Analyst

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

I have been working at Amazon.com full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good brand name to work for. Cons: Pathetic culture-no work life balance/poor pays shares are deceiving/Extremely political More
There are newer reviews on Amazon.com.

Worked for Amazon.com? Contribute to the Community!