Amazon.com

www.amazon.com

amazon is a horrible place to work

Picker (Former Employee)

Prosthey are just good in price and they treat customer like angel but treat their employee like dirt

Consthis is place is too much pressure to work especially in pick department, they push you too hard to make atleast 100 items per hour and that is impossible to do specially in the pallet land.. they think that you are a robot can walk fast. and number 1 safety rule "no running" but workers are almost get to the point of running so that they can make the rate of 100% coz if you cannot make it they will fire you.. and you get only 15 minutes break, but you have to walk 3-5 minutes to breakroom, they just want you to go sit in the break room and go back your ass to work.. WORST COMPANY TO WORK EVER!!!! they are very bad about calling you over the phone for your termination because they are chicken to see you in person, and sometimes they let you come to work but dont tell you and your badge is not working so you will not get into the gate.

Advice to Senior Managementmanagement they need to listen to their employees and lower the minimum rate, before the workers end up hurting therselves just to make a rate.

Payment Operations

Business Analyst (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Amazon.com full-time for more than a year

Pros: good culture. freedom to make decisions. good opportunity for growh Cons: None I can think of More

Great and exciting place to work!

Senior Product Manager (Current Employee) Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

I have been working at Amazon.com full-time

Pros: A very strongly shared culture and ethos, great growth potential for the company and personally. A matrix organisation… Cons: Not many people are going to say "thank you" or "well done",… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Amazon.com.

Worked for Amazon.com? Contribute to the Community!