Amazon.com

www.amazon.com

Operations manager

Operations Manager (Former Employee) Greenville, SC (US)

ProsGreat company, great pay, can be a lot of fun, great place to lose weight, outstanding training! Love Jeff Besos!

ConsExtremely long hours, lack of care and empathy for hourly associates by senior leaders at local facility, all about numbers (felt like a slave driver), low regard for former military members at the local level, little to no loyalty to anyone or anything (with the exception of production numbers).

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of General Managers who never show up during off shifts to observe the challenges of night shift personnel. Additionally, senior General Managers must attend and learn ACES.

Great place to learn and build a new business, super smart and friendly peers, but be ready to work work work.

Senior Product Manager (Current Employee) Seattle, WA (US)

I have been working at Amazon.com full-time for more than a year

Pros: Learned a LOT by doing lots of different things, good guidance from managers and peers, had tons of responsibilities, great experience… Cons: Worked a lot with little work-life balance. Management and supervisors care… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It was a good starting job

Content Associate (Current Employee) Chennai (India)

I have been working at Amazon.com as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Good work environment, lots of up-to-date, lots of perks involved… Cons: Work isn't that challenging, infact it not that good other… More
There are newer reviews on Amazon.com.

Worked for Amazon.com? Contribute to the Community!