AlliedBarton

www.alliedbarton.com
  www.alliedbarton.com
There are newer employer reviews for AlliedBarton

Security Guard

Former Employee - Security Guard in Ottumwa, IA (US)
Former Employee - Security Guard in Ottumwa, IA (US)

I worked at AlliedBarton full-time (less than an year)

Pros

It's a job not much else.

Cons

To many duties wrap up into one so many job titles.

Nope

544 Other Employee Reviews for AlliedBarton (View Most Recent)

employment

Current Employee - Security Officer in San Antonio, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Security Officer in San Antonio, TX (US)

I have been working at AlliedBarton full-time (more than an year)

Pros

easy hiring, small raise after 6 months if your told about it.

Cons

Management here in San Antonio could use some training, I worked for a year covering shifts when other officers were late constantly, I never called in 1 yr never late, no absences. When I asked to move to another shift since the web site showed elig the manager refused to let me move to another site with higher pay because it would mean I would no longer be on his accts. I took that as holding me back because I was good.

if the clients have specific managers that watch and have weekly meetings supposedly, obviously They are not being honest. Since one of the other operations manager asked why I was quitting and I told nobody wanted to give me a chance on their contracts. He said it was never brought up, which is exactly my point. you lose good employees due to fraudulent manager.

Company did not uphold agreements for client site placement.

Former Employee - Security Officer in Charlotte, NC (US)
    Former Employee - Security Officer in Charlotte, NC (US)

I worked at AlliedBarton full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Comradarie among the other officers, may former military and law enforcement backgrounds come to work for Allied Barton.

Cons

Upon my start of employment and training, my recruiter stated I would be placed on a high level force protection site, because of my military experience and background. I underwent extensive firearms and tactics training, both with Allied Barton and the client. After this training was completed, my Site/Account Manager placed my at a unarmed, low security site where the pay was considerably less than what I was promised.

Because of the high turnover rate, I was placed on a flex position. This means that I would get called to fill in shifts on multiple sites, many times at the last minute. This was due to poor planning on the Site Manager's part, low moralef, and requent resignation among officers.

It would be advisable not to make empty promises about which sites new hires may or may not be placed at. Make more efforts to reduce the turnover rate, and overall of the officers that you employ.

There are newer employer reviews for AlliedBarton