Allied Healthcare International

www.alliedhealthcare.com
  www.alliedhealthcare.com
There are newer employer reviews for Allied Healthcare International

Good company to work with

Current Employee - Health
Current Employee - Health

I have been working at Allied Healthcare International

Pros

Good support from the team, good salary

Cons

Do not pay my travelling expenses

nothing to comment on

13 Other Employee Reviews for Allied Healthcare International (View Most Recent)

Paranoia isn't the word

Current Employee - Care Worker in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)
    Current Employee - Care Worker in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

I have been working at Allied Healthcare International full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Regular shifts, fantastic service users and the other carers I was working with mostly seemed nice.

Cons

Management disrespectful to the carers of the company, they make you feel bad for actually having a life outside the workplace, they use malicious tactics, if you cannot work certain shifts, as the company is short on carers, the service users suffer. On my interview, I came from another agency that went into administration, and was doing some work for a sister agency, which I wasn't overly fond of, I was accused of being sort of 'industrial spy' despite having 4 superb references. It seems that is more target and financial based than caring about people.

Start taking notice and constructive feedback from your employees, and treat them with respect, you will receive respect back.

Care /support worker for 2 years

Current Employee - Home Care Worker in Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Home Care Worker in Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)

I have been working at Allied Healthcare International part-time (more than an year)

Pros

I had wonderful working relationships, with both staff and customers.

Cons

As an experienced care worker I was horrified at the abuse and neglect I witnessed during my employment with Allied. Abuse and neglect I reported to management and senior management, only to find I was ignored and ridiculed, they simply didn't care or want to address issues raised. Zero hour contracts and their use by way of punishment and reward, blatant abuse of NMW regulations continually paying staff less by not paying for travel time and often no contribution for expenses mean staff turnover is huge. As good staff leave they are often replaced by people with little or no experience just to cope with demand, this is putting people up and down our country at risk of abuse and neglect in their own homes, I know because I have seen it! Allied are part of a huge private equity firm who seem run this country so not much chance of them moving away from care any time soon!

Improve terms and conditions to attract and retain quality staff. Respect staff and customers, and please do not continue to ignore abuse and neglect. One day you may find yourself requiring care and I am sure the standards currently provided will not be good enough for you and yours!

There are newer employer reviews for Allied Healthcare International