AirWatch

www.air-watch.com

R&D

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA (US)

Pros- Hands down, the most exiting technology space to be in.
- Huge variety of technology stacks to focus on.
- Very talented employees across all departments.
- The best place to start a career in software engineering outside Seattle and Bay area. You have the chance to learn something new and valuable every day.
- Exceptional company growth with absolutely no outside capital investment. Leadership is in it to win it.

Cons- Some benefits below industry standard, especially paid time off. Salary is above average for the area though.
- Senior and executive R&D management come from the same background. They all generally agree and have similar strengths, weaknesses and bring a lot of legacy baggage.
- In general, Atlanta corporate IT culture is dull even in tech companies. Companies like to commoditize software engineering. This frustrates and drives away top talent. AirWatch culture is affected by this to some extent.

Advice to Senior ManagementSales, marketing and professional services are making it happen for the company. It's time for R&D to step up.

In my opinion, the work environment at AirWatch is one of the best in the industry

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

I have been working at AirWatch full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great quality of work Nice people, technical bent of mind Less hierarchy, with the focus on getting the job done. I work for their India office and their… Cons: It's super agile. It's not for you if you prefer… Advice to Senior Management: Would be good to have a buffer between releases or… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Product Manager

Product Manager (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at AirWatch full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great employees to work with. Company growing extremely fast, in… Cons: Be prepared to work hard and long Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on AirWatch.

Worked for AirWatch? Contribute to the Community!