Aflac
www.aflac.com Columbus, GA 5000+ Employees

Make your own career with unlimited potential for growth

Sales (Former Employee)
Woburn, MA (US)

I worked at Aflac full-time for more than a year

ProsInfinite career potential and growth for driven entrepreneurial individuals looking to start their own business in sales with a very effective and important product.

ConsAll commission, have to work hard and consistently, self-motivation required to a high degree. Lots of travelling, phone cold-calling and prospecting. Slow start.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdd more incentives to starting executives, perhaps provide an initial starting salary, or some other incentive to provide support to talented, but financially not liquid individuals.

Become Pocket & Family Rich

Associate (Current Employee)
Boston, MA (US)

I have been working at Aflac full-time for more than a year

Pros: Give you opportunity to make unlimited income as well as unlimited Family time.… Cons: The only thing I dislike is when a claim has… Advice to Senior Management: Help your associates become the best they can be by… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It's your business....go get it!!

I have been working at Aflac full-time for more than a year

Pros: You basically work as hard as you want. ITS your business!!! No upper management to report… Cons: The daily grind of "cold calling" either by phone or physical prospecting is what turns most "agents" off. UNLESS you really enjoy that.AND,… Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Aflac.

Worked for Aflac? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aflac reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aflac CEO Dan Amos. All reviews posted anonymously by Aflac employees.