Adobe
www.adobe.com San Jose, CA 5000+ Employees

Excellent place to work all around

Computer Scientist (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA (US)

I have been working at Adobe full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGreat people -- super smart, friendly, hard working
Great products
Offices are VERY nice (SJ and SF at least)
Employee discount on products is like 90+% (huge discount), and we can hook up friends.
Great other benefits
The right amount of vacation time
Old products shipped to India for maintenance so we can work on cutting edge stuff in the US (this is a good thing!)

ConsIf you work on an old product, Adobe is in the process of rennovating itself, so you might fear layoffs. However even in that case, if you are on top of your game, you'll get rehired by another team before even your last day. If you do get laid off, Adobe gives a 3 month severance, which is huge.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere are a lot of great ideas in the company, and people willing to work on them... stop getting in the way. It takes too many people to make decisions, if you find people that believe in something, empower them instead of putting them through 10 levels of approval. We have some crazy awesome IP here, we can revolutionize the world. With the IP we have, one senior dev can make Instagram in a month.

adobe

Senior Manager (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Adobe full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: big company, lots of resources Cons: big company, contributions can get lost in the noise. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company with a compelling vision for growth

Associate Consultant (Former Employee)
Orem, UT (US)

I worked at Adobe full-time for more than a year

Pros: Adobe offers exciting work in a fun, growing space. They have a clear, compelling vision for where they are taking this mature software company.… Cons: Opportunities for internal growth and advancement were very limited. Advice to Senior Management: Look for more ways to reward top talent and provide… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Adobe.

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adobe reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Adobe CEO Shantanu Narayen. All reviews posted anonymously by Adobe employees.