There are newer employer reviews for Acxiom

Glad to work for Acxiom

Current Employee - Product Manager  in  Little Rock, AR (US)
Current Employee - Product Manager in Little Rock, AR (US)

I have been working at Acxiom full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Telecommuting when necessary; good home/work balance; many opportunities to learn more in my chosen career path; great co-workers (many who are dear friends); trust based relationship with my leader, team and stakeholders; freedom to make decisions; casual attire, fun atmosphere.

Cons

Still a little 'skittish' in regard to the layoffs that have occurred through the last few years.
Wish the leadership in my area were more concerned about updating our technology and software tools, but to be fair, their heavy focus on revenue instead is critical and important. Finding a balance is necessary.
Benefits

317 Other Employee Reviews for Acxiom (View Most Recent)

Flexible workplace

Current Employee - Solution Developer  in  Downers Grove, IL (US)
    Current Employee - Solution Developer in Downers Grove, IL (US)

I have been working at Acxiom full-time

Pros

The hours are flexible, and we have the ability to work from home whenever we need to. There are great co-workers here. The projects are challenging, and there is a lot to learn here.

Cons

Salaries are not good, and there were big salary cuts and then no raises for a long time. We are pushed to work a lot of overtime. The project deadlines are are often unrealistic and make things very stressful.

Better compensation is needed if you expect a lot of overtime work.

Heaven for Beginner's

Current Employee - ERP Technical and Functional Consultant  in  Kānpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)
    Current Employee - ERP Technical and Functional Consultant in Kānpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

I have been working at Acxiom full-time for more than a year

Pros

1. Freedom of work. 2. Platform where you can develop your skill's. 3. Work in a friendly enviroment.

Cons

1. I don't find any of the loop hole's for who loves work.

There are newer employer reviews for Acxiom

Worked for Acxiom? Contribute to the Community!