Acronis

www.acronis.com
  www.acronis.com
There are newer employer reviews for Acronis

Positive Change is Working!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA (US)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA (US)

I have been working at Acronis full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I have been with Acronis for 2 months, and I have a good feel for company culture now. Under the new leadership there is an abundance of positive change with the business direction. The new leadership understands what is needed to move forward and expand, while not ignoring the business that has made them successful for the last decade.

Cons

There is still a lot of work to be done, which means long hours, but the work is rewarding and team-oriented.

Keep the new course, and continue the employee-centric activities that have resulted in the positive work environment.

48 Other Employee Reviews for Acronis (View Most Recent)

Stay away - Company is in chaos

I have been working at Acronis

Pros

Free food, good people who are really trying

Cons

CEO and management who just say "yes" to whatever the CEO wants
    Purely numbers driven company - doesn't matter how many "bodies" are left in the wake of hitting the number
    Incompetent head of WW Sales

Listen to the people who have been hired to do their jobs. They have more depth in their field than anyone in managment. No one person has all the answers

New CEO is changing the company for the better - worth interviewing with to see for yourself

I have been working at Acronis full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Truely international culture.
    Real opportunities for Acronis to grow and be successful.
    There are some really talented and lovely people working here.
    Good mix of maturity and experience - the right people getting the right roles, in the right geographies.
    Alex Pinchev will make Acronis more successful, you can count on it.
    New leaders like Alex P and Scott Crenshaw value people and are respected throughout the industry.

Just six months ago I wouldn't have recommended this company to a friend - but now I would.

Cons

Has been a lot of change this year and there is still a lot ahead, but it is all good change.
    You have to be self motivated and stay focused and flexible, because of the changes.
    I am bored of eating at the Beacon Grille.

The management changes have been good so far - keep going til the right team is in place and is a real management team. Some of the culture issues from previous management are still lingering - stay consistent in action and words and demonstrate company values etc. You have an incredibly bright and observant employee base - keep up the open communication!

There are newer employer reviews for Acronis