Accenture

www.accenture.com
  www.accenture.com
There are newer employer reviews for Accenture

Great Opportunities if starting at Accenture, but they dwindle as you continue to move up the corporate ladder

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Austin, TX (US)
Current Employee - Senior Manager in Austin, TX (US)

I have been working at Accenture

Pros

Large exposure to different types of work and people.

Cons

Long hours and continuing to get get more bureacratic since the company went public.

Don't forget about the people who help drive this company forward as you continue to put all of your focus on the bottom line.

9164 Other Employee Reviews for Accenture (View Most Recent)

Accenture is a great place to work which I would absolutely reccomend to my friends

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in San Francisco, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Accenture

Pros

Accenture is a very highly respected company in the field (ranking #1 in many categories.). Accenture provides very interestign work. Employees have a very high degree of visibility to functions within other companies and to the senior leadership in other companies. Accenture offers an extremely large amount of responsibility even for new joiners (I am 27 years old and I have presented to almost 10 C-level (CEO, CIO, COO) clients.)

Cons

Travel, seemingly low pay compared to other firms (?)

Pay more

Excellent Opportunity.

Current Employee - Consultant
    Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Accenture

Pros

The best reasons are for the Experience, Network, and Professional Development opportunities.

Cons

Travel can impact one's ability to balance life at home with family and friends. Compensation, while moving towards more competitive, still can lack behind similar industry work.

These folks are smart and have run a successful Fortune 500 business for several years... generally mastering the art of managing Wall-Street expectations and our core business.

There are newer employer reviews for Accenture