There are newer employer reviews for Accenture

10 years working with Accenture

Current Employee - Solutions Architect in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
Current Employee - Solutions Architect in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I have been working at Accenture full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Great learning experience and opportunities to work in different countries and with people from other nationalities with diverse background and ethnics.

Cons

Generally long working hours and working weekends to meet datelines. Highly competitive during performance review and ability to demonstrate the qualities to move to the next level is required.

8869 Other Employee Reviews for Accenture (View Most Recent)

If got proper project, you will have a nice time

I have been working at Accenture full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Proper transport facility
    Number of town halls and seminars happening frequenly
    Good Salary
    They have separate time sheet, so not dependent on Swiping of your access card.
    You will get chance to participate in number of extra curricular activities.
    Brand Value

Cons

No transparency in terms of policies
    Work load : if got some hectic projects(Accenture is full of them),then no work-life balance, you may have to work for many extra hours in office on daily basis, including weekends.
    Strict dress code
    Notice period of 3 months

Be more transparent, and let projects hire more employees for projects, so that they can work with less work pressure and more Work-Home balance.

Accenture has the greatest clients and best people in the world, no question, but it's not for the faint of heart.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Accenture full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Accenture people live our core values every day; working as one global team to bring the best ideas, innovations and relevant solutions to our clients. Our people programs, benefits, "connected" technologies and projects allow us to engage any time and anywhere in the world to get the job done for our clients. Our leaders are exceptional and really try to stay tuned in to what matters to our workforce, because we are the people who help our clients achieve their goals. There's a spirit of comradarie at Accenture that is palpable.

Cons

Having the best clients in the world means working globally, so if you aren't prepared to work flexibly to meet client needs, this isn't the place for you.

Stay focused on what matters most

There are newer employer reviews for Accenture