Academy of Art University

www.academyart.edu

Positive experience at the Academy of Art university.

Instructor (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA (US)

ProsThe flexibility of schedule and instructor teaching style. The Academy provides many resources for instructors and students, in regards to lab facility, online resources and knowledgeable staff.

ConsNothing in particular stands out

Advice to Senior ManagementFewer students per class would give students and instructors a better experience. Class sizes tend toward 20 - 25 students. With this number, it can be difficult to give more than 3-7 minutes of critique/ feedback per student assignment, without cutting into course instruction time.

student

I have been working at Academy of Art University

Pros: close to ILM and pixar, have more oppurtunities to have… Cons: tutor is so expensive and too much units. living in… More

Poor misguided Academy of Art.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA (US)

I worked at Academy of Art University for more than 8 years

Pros: If it wasn't for the amazing people who work at and attend this school I probably would have stopped beating this… Cons: I can't count the amount of times I've heard an Academy employee talking about how they were lead down the garden path, cheated out of… Advice to Senior Management: You were founded to be a school, to educate and support people as well as a business. But when did the extra buck cause… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Academy of Art University.

Worked for Academy of Art University? Contribute to the Community!