AT&T

www.att.com
There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

the money and benefits were very good; the experience... not so much

Former Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Youngstown, OH (US)
Former Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Youngstown, OH (US)

I worked at AT&T

Pros

the benefits are outstanding; vacations and PTO were some of the best I have encountered. hourly rate was very much above average. very accommodating to personal/ family needs.

Cons

very stressful; always constant pressure. employees were often pitted against each other in the name of sales. promotions were based on personal relationships, and not on merit. commission structure constantly changing, and becoming increasingly difficult.

stop overseas customer service. The biggest complaint from customers has nothing to do with service issues, dropped calls, etc.. it is a constant "I can't get someone who speaks English."

6471 Other Employee Reviews for AT&T (View Most Recent)

a job that I had to do

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

I worked at AT&T

Pros

income to support family and nothing more

Cons

No real future there unless you know someone

All you folks who've been there 25 plus years, please retire

Disorganized Strategy and/or Vision

I worked at AT&T

Pros

Plenty of cool things to work on thru the year depending on where you are working, adequate chances to increase education, and adequate benefit and compensation packages depending on your position and location.

Cons

Depending on your job and location you can be subject to unrealistic timeframes for work that pushes most employees to a very lopsided work/life balance, depending on position you could be asked to reschedule time off only to never get to take it due to employee churn in your area, constant onboarding of resources that are an ill fit for the job that makes for delays and others in the group to take on more work.

Look hard at the details behind your employee churn and actually make changes to reduce it

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T