AT&T

www.att.com

the money and benefits were very good; the experience... not so much

Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee) Youngstown, OH (US)

Prosthe benefits are outstanding; vacations and PTO were some of the best I have encountered. hourly rate was very much above average. very accommodating to personal/ family needs.

Consvery stressful; always constant pressure. employees were often pitted against each other in the name of sales. promotions were based on personal relationships, and not on merit. commission structure constantly changing, and becoming increasingly difficult.

Advice to Senior Managementstop overseas customer service. The biggest complaint from customers has nothing to do with service issues, dropped calls, etc.. it is a constant "I can't get someone who speaks English."

It is what you make of it

Supervisor (Former Employee)

I worked at AT&T

Pros: AT & T has a pretty good benefit program and a good amount of… Cons: AT &T wireless pushes it's supervisors to unrealistic sales goals. Since so many… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your sales team and your entry level hands on management… More

Good place for growth

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Hoffman Estates, IL (US)

I worked at AT&T

Pros: A lot of opportunity to move around in the company… Cons: A lot of layers of process - hard to get… Advice to Senior Management: Try to streamline processes Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on AT&T.

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!