There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

I can't say enough about AT&T WiFi. It's a great place to work and I love the people I work with.

Current Employee - Senior Technical Director in Austin, TX (US)
Current Employee - Senior Technical Director in Austin, TX (US)

I have been working at AT&T full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Flexibility, Good Pay, 401K matching, little micro-managing, no competition among peers as bonuses are team based

Cons

Location of office is south of downtown, commute can be long for those that live North. Pay is good, but not at the top of the spectrum.

Advice to Management

Continue allowing AT&T WiFi to prosper in what it does best. We realize we are now being folding more into Corporate AT&T and are fine with it, but don't let the corporate bureaucracy create barriers to prevent growth.

reviews filtered by

Optimal working environment for Contract Employees. Good for college students or people without fixed income situations.

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Hoffman Estates, IL (US)
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Hoffman Estates, IL (US)

I worked at AT&T as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

High Compensation. Various job opportunities. Large staffing firm benefits program. Positive management and employee value. Flexible working schedules. Fortune 500 Company with several partnering companies for employee enrichment.

Cons

Lack of project stability. Short notice for changing or ending projects. Little communication between Temp agency staff members and employees of AT&T and contract and non-contract. Inability to project stability of employment with longevity.

Advice to Management

Each employee should be valued and treated with the same level of respect. Tenure should not be used as a crutch to dismiss unprofessional behavior. Job requirements/specifications should be evaluated and restructured for optimal employee performance. Upper management should leave their offices on a regular basis and go speak with the employees to formulate positive relationships.

2. Good money but no life

Current Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Orange, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Orange, CA (US)

I have been working at AT&T full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Good pay, good benefits. Amazing training. good company to work for overall.

Cons

Long hours, zero life/work balance. kiss your weekends and social life goodbye. store manager depending on who you get can make you miserable. all they care about is hitting their numbers.

Advice to Management

please stop pushing so much. provide more in-store product and system training.

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T