AT&T

www.att.com
  www.att.com
There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

I can't say enough about AT&T WiFi. It's a great place to work and I love the people I work with.

Current Employee - Senior Technical Director  in  Austin, TX (US)
Current Employee - Senior Technical Director in Austin, TX (US)

I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexibility, Good Pay, 401K matching, little micro-managing, no competition among peers as bonuses are team based

Cons

Location of office is south of downtown, commute can be long for those that live North. Pay is good, but not at the top of the spectrum.

Continue allowing AT&T WiFi to prosper in what it does best. We realize we are now being folding more into Corporate AT&T and are fine with it, but don't let the corporate bureaucracy create barriers to prevent growth.

5638 Other Employee Reviews for AT&T (View Most Recent)

I learned more in the position than in any other job.

Former Employee - Media Consultant  in  Seattle, WA (US)
    Former Employee - Media Consultant in Seattle, WA (US)

I worked at AT&T full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great benefits, company benefits and compensation.

Cons

Management poor, processies not monitored or effeciant, and compensation was always changing and wasn't easily understood or communicated the changes.

Slower to hire, quicker to fire. Managers with good numbers aren't always good managers or employees. I'd advise upper management to spend more time "working" in lower positions to gain a better understanding of whats really happening.

Mobility can be fun but difficult too

I have been working at AT&T for more than a year

Pros

Medical and Dental benefits for part time, a little flexibility in retail hours, compensation is good, Training is the best part of the experience. Reimbursement for classes. Step increases basciallly every 6 months. Vacation earned

Cons

no flexiblity in attendance. If it is not a scheduled day which has to be done 30 days prior, than it is a point period. With the exception of death in the immediate family. SALE SALE SAle or get written up. Glad to not be a sales rep so there is no quota. Reimbursement for classes only after a year of employment. Benefits are pricey and not that good

Please make sure to mentor those that desire to grow. It is not a streamlined process

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!