AT&T
3.0 of 5 4,716 reviews
www.att.jobs Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

AT&T is trying hard

Human Resources (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than 10 years

ProsDiscount on services is a great benefit. Good people with good work ethic. The benefits are industry standard. Culture has made strides in the last few years. There are many developmental resources if you have time to seek them out.

ConsBecause of the size of the company, if you aren't identified as a leader with potential, you will have a hard time getting a promotion. Work/life balance could be better.

Lack of leadership

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at AT&T

Pros: Large company with good benefits Cons: Leadership from the top down does not have any accountability… Advice to Senior Management: Change up the old boy network More

Not customer friendly

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
Cedar Rapids, IA (US)

I worked at AT&T full-time for less than a year

Pros: fun people to work with Cons: keep time limit short even if you lose customers No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on AT&T.

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!

AT&T – Why Work for Us?

At AT&T, our passion to serve extends beyond our customers to our employees. Our people have helped to make us the No. 1 communications company in the world, and in return, we work hard to maintain our competitive… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AT&T reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AT&T CEO Randall L. Stephenson. All reviews posted anonymously by AT&T employees.