AT&T

www.att.com
  www.att.com
There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

AT&T stands for "At This Time" - I learned to be flexible in the face of change and value the skills I had to develop

Former Employee - Local Service Associate in Sacramento, CA (US)
Former Employee - Local Service Associate in Sacramento, CA (US)

I worked at AT&T

Pros

The benefits were exceptionally good (medical, dental, vision, mental health, reimbursment accts, and legal); very ethnically diverse workforce, variety of job functions available to more ambitious, responsible workers.

Cons

No transfer within the company for workers from the "old AT&T"; very little opportunity for promotion, constant threat of lay-offs undermined morale, and the union (@ least our local) often picked the wrong battles and frequently conspired with managment @ the expense of the workers

Find a way around the union to reward/promote employee performance over seniority; invest time and thought into promoting center morale

6102 Other Employee Reviews for AT&T (View Most Recent)

Your world, ripped apart, spit on and thrown back at you

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

I worked at AT&T

Pros

Fairly decent pay, extremely good benefits package, facade of working for a company with integrity. They pay for your phone service, and give you a new phone every year.

Cons

You are a number abd a warm body, peraonal life? Forget it, you signed that away. They have a total lack of respect and disregard for their employees on a basic humanitarian level. The only saving grace i had was my immesiate manager.

Would go back if called back

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

I worked at AT&T

Pros

good pay and benefits nice vacation time

Cons

Everything is about how fast you can get something done not on how satisfied the customer is

N/A