APR Consulting

www.aprconsulting.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for APR Consulting

Nepotism at its worst.

Former Employee - Senior Staffing Specialist in Plano, TX (US)
Former Employee - Senior Staffing Specialist in Plano, TX (US)

I worked at APR Consulting full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Can bring your kids to work but what candidate or client wants to hear screaming kids in the background?

Cons

Low salary, cheats recruiters out of commissions, blatant nepotism

Take care of your producers and don't let nepotism ruin your business

9 Other Employee Reviews for APR Consulting (View Most Recent)

Great company to learn and grow your recruiting career

Current Employee - Sourcer in Atlanta, GA (US)
    Current Employee - Sourcer in Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at APR Consulting full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Fun collaborative office culture. Access to all of the tools needed to do recruiting. Flexible with PTO and schedule. Good work life balance and great benefits

Cons

Company offices are all small so moving beyond a recruiter isnt likely. West coast office in disconnect with east coast office.

West coast corporate office to be more intuned with the east coast office. More advancement opportunites beyond the recruiter level. Offer more tools to help recruiters become successful

Mostly Got Me Up and Working Quickly, But With A Few Glitches.

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at APR Consulting as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Overall, my experience leading the assignment was good. APR's recruiters and human resources people brought me on board quickly, and for the most part provided me the instructions I needed to meet the pre-employment requirements.

Cons

One major error during the recruiting phase was that the recruiter told me an incorrect start time for the assignment and it turned out the client had a fairly unusual, I would say bizarre starting time.
    Over the course of my assignment, APR's administrative. and human resources support was spotty. I was contracted to the client as a technician. There were a number of mis-communications regarding my hours and other payments between the client's HR department and APR's that I was asked to mitigate.
    I was also substantially overpaid a final per diem payment that I had clearly input correctly. I agreed to repay the over payment but the HR employee refused to detail how the error happened.

There are newer employer reviews for APR Consulting