APCO Worldwide
www.apcoworldwide.com Washington, DC 500 to 999 Employees

Awesome place to work

Project Assistant (Current Employee)
Washington, DC (US)

I have been working at APCO Worldwide

ProsThe people are fantastic, and it's such a positive environment. From the time I've spent at the company so far, I can tell it's going to be a place where I can work with a great time but still be independent and pursue my own interests. The opportunities they offer, such as training programs and work-abroad programs, are exciting things I hope to pursue.

ConsThey don't offer full tuition reimbursement, only partial. Other than that, I can't really think of any downsides I've noticed since working at APCO!

Worthwhile.

Corporate Social Responsibility Intern (Former Employee)
Washington, DC (US)

I worked at APCO Worldwide

Pros: -Talented people. Everyone from former senators and high level diplomats to campaign consultants. Interns have the chance to get to know all different people on… Cons: -The office environment is really bland and boring. Not a lot of joking around and comradery between the staff as I've seen at other firms.… Advice to Senior Management: Not too much to complain about overall. Perhaps have more… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Dynamic Work Environment

I have been working at APCO Worldwide

Pros: Collaborative environment with the opportunity to grow. This firm appreciated education… Cons: People are generally nice but like any office there are fake people who… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on APCO Worldwide.

Worked for APCO Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at APCO Worldwide reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for APCO Worldwide CEO Margery Kraus. All reviews posted anonymously by APCO Worldwide employees.