ALDI
www.aldi.com Essen, Germany 500 to 999 Employees

If you are highly organized, hard working and don't mind giving up your personal life than that's your job

District Manager (Current Employee)
Clifton, NJ (US)

I have been working at ALDI full-time for more than a year

Prosgreat benefits package
great pay without any experience
company car

Consif working in the new jersey area it is not possible to "only" work 50 hours, you will have to put in 70 + hours. If you are single and want to save a good chunk of money than thats great, but with this job you will always work, even if you are off.

Advice to Senior ManagementDistrict Managers have no way of talking to somebody if there is a problem with their direct leader. Other than that the Management System is great.

It's a very demanding job but it pays well compared to others in the same industry.

Store Manager (Current Employee)
Indianapolis, IN (US)

I have been working at ALDI full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great pay and good benefits. It's very fast paced and there… Cons: Productivity is pushed a little to hard sometimes which can be stressful at all levels. Stores… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Aldi USA

Corporate (Current Employee)
Batavia, IL (US)

I have been working at ALDI full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great salary and vacation schedule. Cons: No choice on benefits plan...one size fits all. Can't go anywhere in th company unless you have been… Advice to Senior Management: Start focusing on your employees futures/careers instead of your own.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on ALDI.

Worked for ALDI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ALDI reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ALDI CEO Hartmuth Wiesemann. All reviews posted anonymously by ALDI employees.