ADT
www.adt.com Boca Raton, FL 5000+ Employees

Great First Job

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Kansas City, MO (US)

I worked at ADT full-time

ProsADT was a great first job for me. I started when I was 20 and was there for about 4 years. ADT had great benefits, was flexible with my pregnancy, and had reasonable pay.

ConsIt is extremely difficult to change your set schedule once you are put onto it. It can take years to get a decent schedule. I also had issues with unfairness regarding company policy.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more flexible and make sure that you treat all of your employees equally, not just those that you like.

They have great products, on the leading edge of technology in the industry. Well known, highly recognizable brand name

Account Executive (Current Employee)
Sacramento, CA (US)

I have been working at ADT full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great benefits for employees. Plenty of learning and growth opportunities. Branding of company name is solid and marketing efforts are… Cons: A manager, "your" manager can make the big difference in your ability to succeed. Perhaps too much difference! Control… Advice to Senior Management: Not every manager is looking out for the best interest of the "team" i.e. the success of the sales reps. Some manager's seem to forget… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Worst Job in 4 decades of working.

Sales Representative (Former Employee)
North Charleston, SC (US)

I worked at ADT full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good benefits, job flexibility, freedom to do most of work… Cons: Local management was poorly trained and inefficient. Company leads are often dead ends. No base salary. Outdated sales process. Corporate training is outdated and conducted… Advice to Senior Management: Let someone else buy this company. It is obvious you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on ADT.

Worked for ADT? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ADT reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ADT CEO Naren Gursahaney. All reviews posted anonymously by ADT employees.