ADP

jobs.adp.com
There are newer employer reviews for ADP

Great company, but not as great for sales anymore

Current Employee - District Sales Manager in Orlando, FL (US)
Current Employee - District Sales Manager in Orlando, FL (US)

I have been working at ADP full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The company is Solid financially
They feature Great Products and technology
There are Great People there
Lots of opportunity that can last several years

Cons

Employee satisfaction is down and there has been more turnover than I have seen in over 10 years
Too many reps calling make it sliced and diced too much (up to 20 per account) and clients are leaving because of this
Too many products and services to sell make it very confusing for reps
Newer products and divisions seem not to be ready for market when launched
Finding the talent has declined over the last 5 years or so. The good reps are leaving.
Big Micromanagement in all sectors

Find a way to minimize the number of reps and partners on an account. The is entirely too much competition among reps calling on an account. There should only be one, or maybe a few, not 20. I find that the Telesales group should be focused on supporting the field, but not calling on accounts - they are not qualified and just adding too may people to hound our prospects.

2112 Other Employee Reviews for ADP (View Most Recent)

Professional Development

Current Employee - Client Service Representative in Minneapolis, MN (US)
    Current Employee - Client Service Representative in Minneapolis, MN (US)

I have been working at ADP full-time (less than a year)

Pros

As a recent college grad, I'm pleased to find myself working for ADP. I graduated with my Bachelor's in Human Resource Management expecting to find a boring, redundant, insignificant position in a fortune 1000 company where I would feel like a number rather than an employee. I am more than ecstatic to find that ADP is one of the most supportive, innovative, and "personalized" organizations that I've come across in years. Even working for a small-town bank throughout college doesn't compare to the support and encouragement provided by middle and senior management at ADP. If you're looking for a company in which to guide you through your career and help develop your skills to ensure professional success, ADP is the employer for you.

Cons

Simple tasks such as banking, tax, and other service are very segregated. It's sometimes difficult to find an answer you're looking for after speaking to 5 different people.

Align goals so everyone is on the same page.

Friendly atmosphere.

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Florence, SC (US)
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Florence, SC (US)

I have been working at ADP as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Business casual attire with jeans on Fridays. Friendly atmosphere. 24 hour operations - different shifts available. Management is very approachable. Best way to get foot in the door - go in as a temporary employee. Low employee turnover.

Cons

Many positions available only as temporary positions. Hard to get in - low turnover.

There are newer employer reviews for ADP