ADP

www.adp.com

Rewarding and challenging...all at the same time.

Current Employee - Sales Manager  in  New York, NY (US)
Current Employee - Sales Manager in New York, NY (US)

I have been working at ADP full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Strong earning potential...amazing trips....great career pathing.

Cons

Different business segments get in their own way around strategy. Just because small business buys in one manner does not mean that Majors or National sized companies will buy in the same fashion.

Keep up the great work...but dont be afraid to allow segments to embrace what has made them great.

Other Reviews for ADP

Very negative work environment.

Former Employee - Integration Specialist II  in  Norcross, GA (US)
    Former Employee - Integration Specialist II in Norcross, GA (US)

I worked at ADP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Throwing coworkers "under the bus" is encouraged along with anything that can inflate your numbers no matter what ethical or quality issues may arise.

Cons

Awful incentives and shady practices with bonuses that practically eliminate annual raises.

Take the time to insure everyone on the team can be successful and address issues with team chemistry.

Worst Internship I have ever had!

Former Employee - Sales Associate  in  Milford, CT (US)
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Milford, CT (US)

I worked at ADP as an intern for less than a year

Pros

The only thing good about this internship was making $12 an hour plus learning how to deal with rejections. That is all..

Cons

All I was doing the whole time was sitting in front of a phone making phone calls from a list all day long. I would book appointments and management wouldn't even let me go out with the reps to see what it is really like in the field. The only thing I learned from this experience was to never work at the Milford, CT ADP.

Being an intern means to learn something new everyday about the business and the company. I still don't know anything about signing people up for payroll. They lie to all their clients and makes for a very unethical atmosphere.

Learn how to treat your employees with respect and revamp the whole internship program. I wouldn't even consider the internship program as even a program. They just throw you behind a desk with a phone and a list of people. Very unorganized.

There are newer employer reviews for ADP.

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!