ACS International

www.acs-intl.com

Always Changing Stats(ACS)

Current Employee - Gen Tech  in  Cary, NC (US)
Current Employee - Gen Tech in Cary, NC (US)

Pros

Every month you start fresh with all stats. I like the challenge and always having to learn something new. When something happens unexpectedly they are understanding about missing work.

Cons

They constantly change pay rate and bonus statistics making it difficult to make much more then the base pay. They seem to make these changes when people start to get used to them and start getting their stats where they should be. They not only change to a harder target then it was when we were not hitting these targets to begin with they make semi-structured decisions which cause confusion and stress upon the production workers. Segment 1 agents (Which means those that are at goal month to month) are starting to drop and having to re adjust too much to compensate. For example: I have been a super star agent from the first day I started and due to changes to unreachable targets I am now dropping out, I will be fortunate to keep my status for future months to come. Everyone who works here feels that we are being targeted to fail and not be able to move up and out (to different programs or even higher seats) due to poor/dropping stats etc. I like change but being there a year I can say there has been lack of consistency with pay structure and there is constant adjustment to make your same wage. There was no difficulty to get in. It was actually surprising that they are a minimum requirement facility because they hire as fast as they terminate and people leave because it is a difficult job that is rarely rewarding. (When management changes stats knowing there is a network being rebuilt and many things that the agent can not control. Be prepared to handle difficult people and situations. I feel like if they focused on hiring people that would stay for a longer period of time (all production is tempory when you have a career goal) instead of leave because of causing it to be unsatisfying for their employees or because of misguided information or lack there of then they would have a stronger facility.

Old ways worked the best this is why you have to keep restructuring every couple months. If we are going to be effective, we have to be consistent. Training needs to be shorter, more condensed and advanced . Experience is everything. The quicker you train the new hires, as long as it efficient, the faster they can get hands on experience and assistance.