Doyle Group

Doyle Group Reviews

Updated Apr 10, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great company to work for and build future skill sets

I have been working at Doyle Group full-time for more than a year

ProsAs a current employee of the Doyle Group I can say I am having a great experience here. I have made lifelong friendships as well as developing a great future and career. Although it is a small company, do not be fooled. You are given the opportunity to take on many tasks and learn new skills to add to your repertoire and career tool box. (unlike working for a large firm and doing the same task day in and day out) I find this refreshing and is also important when moving your career in the right direction. If you are looking to gain knowledge and experience in the sales and marketing industry on a national front, they will help you do just that. Mr. Doyle, the owner and CEO is always open to new ideas and listens to his employees. He wants to make The Doyle group the best place to work and everyone has a voice. Mr. Doyle and the upper management expect quality and productivity, as any great leaders would and reward you for meeting expectations and goals. If you are looking for a place to display your talents in this industry, the Doyle group is an excellent place to do just that and gain a great multi-faceted skill set.

ConsIf you are not one to work well with people in a small office setting and like to take on many roles, go to a big business. This company is one that will find your talent and really put you to work.

Great Potential at The Doyle Group. Company is determined to grow

Account Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Doyle Group full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe Doyle Group's work atmosphere is a fast-paced and highly entrepreneurial. There aren't many levels of management, so there's little standing in the way between your good ideas and having them implemented. Very supportive co-workers, management and owner. My experience with DG has helped me grow professionally and has exposed me to many leaders in our industry.

ConsThis isn't a place for clock-watchers or those who are looking to sleep through the day. This is a fast-paced environment where co-workers look for the best from each other.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep recruiting the best talent. I would not give so much weight to the few naysayers in the company. The vast majority of Doyle Group employees are very energized and excited about where the company is headed.

This is not a healthy place to work.

I have been working at Doyle Group full-time for less than a year

ProsThey pay you on time, twice a month. A couple of times a year the office closes for a holiday. Parking is free. That's about it.

ConsToxic atmosphere. Upper management is exploitative. Work you a lot, pay you a little. Middle management's core values involve walking around holding coffee mugs and griping at other employees over petty offenses. Whatever you contribute to the business will be overlooked and marginalized. You are expected to be grateful for employment. If anyone working here is happy they sure don't show it. When you interview, obviously, they'd have you believe you'll be treated like as a valued adult which you won't be. Unless you simply have no other options, keep looking.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement doesn't take advice. They're right, you're wrong.

Good Place to Work - Response to review posted

I have been working at Doyle Group

ProsThe Doyle Group publishes the best magazines and Web sites in their fields ... chiropractic and massage. Most of the employees who work here have been here for at least 5 years, many 10+ years. Everyone who works here is of a very high caliber and seriously good at what they do!
I have worked for the company almost 20 years, and most of the team I work with have been with the company 4+ years. Salaries are higher than the norm for this area.
The review posted is obviously a disgruntled employee who should move on if he/she is that unhappy.
The owner is generous and rewards quality employees with bonuses, raises and other incentives.
At a time when many publishers are closing their doors, scaling back and letting employees go, The Doyle Group is growing!
If you want to work in publishing for the best publications in their fields, and you are a skilled, high caliber employee, check out The Doyle Group.

ConsPublishing is hard work, it often is not just a 9-5 job. You'll need to learn the chiropractic and/or massage professions to be truly successful here.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

worst place to work ever!!

Management (Current Employee)

I have been working at Doyle Group full-time for more than a year

Prosthere are absolutely no pros working for The Doyle Group in Ponte Vedra Beach Florida

Consterrible owner Joe Doyle
poor management
70 % turnover of employee
depressing atmosphere
min wage pay

Advice to Senior Managementrun for the hills away from Joe Doyle!!

Worked for Doyle Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Doyle Group reviews and ratings. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by Doyle Group employees.