Danone

www.danone.com

Danone Reviews

Updated Jul 19, 2014
Danone – “Danone head office (Photo thanks to Wikipedia…”

Danone Chairman and CEO Franck Riboud

Franck Riboud

Pros
  • Good work-life balance if you are not too lasy to do your job in time(in 3 reviews)

• Good social connections between employes(in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • Too much internal politics and struggle between departments(in 3 reviews)

• Danone is a chauvinistic company as all the management team in Russia are French, the internal politics is common(in 5 reviews)

Very bad culture in Dubai Office

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

ProsFree yogurt and water. nuthing else

ConsToo much internal politics , extremely bad management, HR behavior appalling.
    Incompetent people at management level

Advice to Senior Managementsenior management needs to be changed in Dubai

It's OK. Nothing special ot exciting

Supply Chain (Former Employee) Sofia (Bulgaria)

ProsGood social benefits. Supply chain team is strong and helpfull.

ConsToo much internal politics and struggle between departments. Some benefits are restricted only to Sales and Marketing departments (team buildings, etc.)

Graduate

Graduate (Current Employee) Trowbridge, England (UK)

ProsThe graduate scheme offers real roles, great benefits and rewards, nice culture

Conssometimes you have to work longer hours but nothing major

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Trade Marketing Assistant for the Away from Home channel

Trade Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) Paris (France)

ProsGreat company culture, people are open and friendly. Lots of learning in a short duration.

ConsProjects move quite slowly in this department due to lack of resources and complexity in the decision making process.

Great company culture and values!

ProsGreat enviroment with good colleagues and benefits as well. Good place for people who put family as first priority.

ConsNot very structured. Lacking a lot of systems and processes.

IT in Danone

IT Manager (Former Employee) Moscow (Russia)

ProsGood benefits for managers,
    Development programmes, however not addressed to IT

ConsIT department is of support funciton in company outlook

Advice to Senior ManagementProtect your employees

Amazing Work Place

ProsCODE (Comitment, Openess, Doers, Empower) culture company

Consvarous task but mazing experience

Pathetic culture and dysfunctional setup

Marketing (Former Employee) Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

ProsFree yogurt that you get in the office..thats about it!

ConsUnaligned and dysfunctional setup. They can restructure the organization in a day and from one department shift you to another(despite your career path) or simply ask you to leave! With no clear reasoning. Too much politics and management makes fake plans till their temporary tenure and the lower management takes the brunt of their mistakes. No job security or even department security..they could shift you from supply chain to research! No clear career paths and everyone is working in circles and trying to make the other look bad, instead of focusing on the present problems in hand. No strong leaders and airheads running the show...!

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more transparent and share your worries with the lower management
    Work as a team, and not a dictator set up on which you alienate the hardworker and put your mistakes on a poor scapegoat. Own up to your mistakes and solve them. stop the blame game!You will lose and are losing good employees who will never even think of ever returning back

Great experience to learn to multitask and work in a stressful environment

Assistant Brand Manager (Former Employee) Almaty (Kazakhstan)

ProsGreat working conditions, professionalism, good payment.

ConsHowever, due to specification of the product line of the company working mode is always in an extreme rush, incredibly short deadlines, high stress level.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote more cooperation between offices internationally. Provide more support to departments with big projects, budget planning needs improvements as well.

Good but can be better

(Current Employee)

ProsGood benefits, work life balance. Friendly colleagues in general, at least in front of you but becareful there are backstabbings/politics. Good for those who put family as 1st priority above career and want a stable job without much stress

ConsPolitics, boring, lack of support & direction from mgmt. Not good for those who are ambitious, who wants to climb the career ladder and seeking a challenging and exciting career.

Advice to Senior ManagementSet clear strategy and work with the team. Recognize the effort of those who perform and not just base on skin color or nationality

Worked for Danone? Contribute to the Community!