Consultancy by Kingfisher

Add Photos

Worst Place I've Ever Worked

Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at Consultancy by Kingfisher full-time

ProsYou'll work with some really smart people for a while.

ConsThose smart people will leave the first chance they get. You'll be treated like absolute crap by the owners of the company. They or their sales people will promise things to customers that the vendor says the product can't do. Then you'll be yelled at for not being able to deliver on their missed promises. Terrible gossip around the office and a total "us vs. them" feeling between consultants and management. Every time someone leaves the company, the owners talk terribly about them for them days or weeks afterward.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire an experienced operations executive to actually run the place and stick with sales/strategy. It's the main thing you're good at.

Utterly dysfunctional

Consultant (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at Consultancy by Kingfisher full-time

ProsThey hire really smart consultants, most of whom are also fun people to be around.

ConsThe culture is utterly dysfunctional. The leadership will lie to your face. I saw some of the brightest people I've ever worked with berated and called names, treated like children. There is too much gossip and drinking. In my time there, I saw more employee turnover than at any place I've ever worked. They make you sign a three year employee contract and some employees tried to get fired to get out of it. That takes a real emotional toll on anyone who otherwise has pride in their work. I didn't have to do that, but I still consider it, hands down, to be the worst working experience of my career. The senior leadership will never admit to making mistakes. When they fail to follow through on commitments they've made, they'll put the blame on someone else.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake the senior leadership out of any and all personnel management. Leave them to sales and strategic work.

Worked for Consultancy by Kingfisher? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Consultancy by Kingfisher reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Consultancy by Kingfisher employees.