Clough Harbour & Associates LLP

Updated Jul 04, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Raymond L. Rudolph, Jr., PE

Good introduction to an engineering office work environment.

Summer Intern (Former Employee) Parsippany, NJ (US)

ProsGot to work with professional engineers, edit CAD documents for real projects, and go out in the field to observe projects and shadow the field engineers. Small working environment.

ConsThe small number of employees in the office meant that sometimes work would slow down and I would not have as much work to do. The work mainly came in bursts when a bid came in.

Good place to work, good future

Intern Participant (Current Employee) Albany, NY (US)

ProsEven in a big corporate headquarters everyone seems like a family. Management is smart and cares about the employees. HR does a good job and no worker is just a number.

ConsSeemed as if the pay wasn't too high for most positions where technical expertise was needed. Needs to enter the 21st century and get rid of the typical office space look.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe open-door policy is great but give those who voice opinions more of a chance. Keep up the work with expansion but don't forget about those at the core.

Small company, dedicated to employees and growth

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Syracuse, NY (US)

ProsGreat atmosphere, dedicated knowledgeable employees. CHA cares about their employees and seems to reward them accordingly. Lots of engineering opportunities, definitely a growing company

ConsI did not see much of career growth from peers at the organization. Not sure if they have a structured program to help employees climb the ladder.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work, continue to hire the best and the brightest.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good place to work

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee)

ProsDefinitely great about giving praise!

ConsAt the time, they needed to fill a position for administrative assistant. It felt like it took awhile for them to get their act together and find someone.

Advice to Senior ManagementHiring and retaining talent is important - make sure you fill those open positions!

Worked for Clough Harbour & Associates LLP? Contribute to the Community!