Cassidy Turley
www.cassidyturley.com Washington, DC 1000 to 5000 Employees

Cassidy Turley Reviews

Updated Apr 03, 2014
Cassidy Turley – Saint Louis – “HQ”

Cassidy Turley CEO Joseph Stettinius Jr.

Joseph Stettinius Jr.

Marketing Coordinator

Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee)
San Antonio, TX (US)

I worked at Cassidy Turley part-time for less than a year

ProsAwesome work environment- ball busters. Commercial real estate pros looking for fast turn around and the ability to take initiative. Great learning experience

ConsIt's a tough environment if you are not able to be a self-started and manage yourself. Environment where you need to jump in and teach yourself. Nothing big to complain about.

Slow advancement opportunities

St Louis (Current Employee)
Saint Louis, MO (US)

I have been working at Cassidy Turley full-time for more than 5 years

ProsBenefits are good and compensation satisfactory

ConsLots of politics, Getting ahead depends upon who you know.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote more qualified people. More experienced are often overlooked or bypassed.

Overworked and underpaid

I worked at Cassidy Turley

ProsThe people and culture here are great. However, there is definitely a look to the place and not much diversity. The environment is mostly people in their 20's, but managers and higher are late 20's and up.

ConsEveryone is made salaried pretty quickly because the higher ups know that you will be working a lot of hours. No overtime pay since you're salaried. You're expected to do the work of three people in one day and the goals that are set for you are unreasonable. Very few discount programs and major perks offered. Don't believe the hype of this being one of the best places to work. You get bombarded with the e-mail to vote constantly.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more people in each department to lower turnover. People are getting burned out really quickly. Before negotiating each client contract talk to those on the account and see what needs to happen. Quit focusing solely on client happiness while neglecting your own employees.

Overall a good experience at Cassidy Turley. Would recommend to those just starting their career.

I worked at Cassidy Turley full-time for more than a year

Pros• Great place to start your career
• Director was professional and a great mentor
• Beautiful office
• Free food!

Cons• Overall hard to move up positions, little room to grow
• Could be a bit stressful at times, maybe there needs to be more in each department
• Too many cliques

Advice to Senior ManagementI had a great boss that was knowledgeable. Keep doing what you're doing!

Growing smart, growing strong

Executive Mging Director (Current Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Cassidy Turley full-time for more than 3 years

ProsBright group of good natured professional. Awesome CEO that knows what it's like to be in the trenches. Growing the business in a methodical well calculated manner. Significant amount of transparency unlike the competition.

ConsGrowing pains. Still markets to tap and holes in our service lines to be developed

Advice to Senior ManagementNo comment as I'm very satisfied and confident that they have all the employees best interest at heart. That crucial to our growth.

From the outside it looks great

Walnut Creek, CA (US)

I worked at Cassidy Turley full-time for more than a year

ProsFancy office environment, outward looking view of the company looks good, lots of PTO but no time to take advantage of it.

ConsNo training and they expect you to know their internal systems. Watch out, management will set you up for failure. A lot of back stabbing.

Great place to work.

I have been working at Cassidy Turley full-time for more than a year

ProsNice people to work with.

ConsNothing negative to say.

Perception isn't everything

I worked at Cassidy Turley full-time for more than 3 years

ProsFun atmosphere, good people, decent pay

ConsToo many senior level managers in over their heads on how to run a first-class business. They are good at doing what have been trained to do, but they don't know how to "run a business". Everything is about the show with little substance behind it. Fake it until you make it, but there aren't enough real business leaders to manage the business. Everyone travels first-class, stays at the Ritz Carlton with little regard for their fiduciary responsibility to the company. It's a me, me, me world.

Advice to Senior ManagementFake it till you make it! Seriously, they need some real business leaders.

Great work/life balance!

Transaction Coordinator (Current Employee)
Saint Louis, MO (US)

I have been working at Cassidy Turley full-time for less than a year

ProsFlexible schedule when coming to and leaving work. Excellent PTO days from the start, you may have extra by the end of the year. Generous holiday schedule with a lot of non traditional holidays off like public schools. Good beneifts package. Laid back atmosphere, good starting salary.

ConsPossibly slow advancement or lack of opportunities for advancement. Time will tell for sure. Sometimes there is a lake of support, but that comes with the independence of the work load.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to keep employees informed with company happenings.

Volatile experience

Associate (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA (US)

I worked at Cassidy Turley full-time for more than a year

ProsAutonomy and independence to control your own destiny and income. Some good colleagues.

Cons100% commission, not enough mentorship and training, favoritism from management to specific brokers

Worked for Cassidy Turley? Contribute to the Community!

Cassidy Turley Videos

Cassidy Turley – Why Work for Us?

Discover Cassidy Turley At Cassidy Turley, we are market leaders, industry leaders and community leaders. Nationwide, clients recognize us for the creative sophistication of our real estate advice as well as for the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cassidy Turley reviews and ratings - including employee satisfaction and approval ratings for Cassidy Turley CEO Joseph Stettinius Jr. . All 47 reviews are posted anonymously by Cassidy Turley employees.