Atlona

www.atlona.com

Atlona Reviews

Ilya Khayn

It's an up and coming company, with an exciting team.

ProsPeople are passionate about the product, company and job. Nice working culture, work life balance is great.

ConsThere are growing pains, sometimes understaffed.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep in mind what successful company's have done, and keep following that path

Very good place to work at

Full Time Employee (Current Employee) San Jose, CA (US)

ProsCompany is well positioned in the industry, team members are very competitive, customer oriented and friendly. Nice culture and good opportunities to contribute to business and extend skills to a new level.

ConsNone that I can think of right now. Maybe AC can be a bit adjusted, sometimes it can get a bit warm and other times it was too cold.

easy to fit in

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Jose, CA (US)

Prosfellow employees are friendly and helpful and it was very easy to fit in. VERY customer oriented

Consat times feels like we are understaffed and TOO customer oriented and may increase response times. a good problem if you ask me

Advice to Senior Managementmaybe add staff to a few key positions

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Company!

ProsRelaxed environment, great culture, nice people and pay is industry comparable. Management is flexible to your needs and understanding that life happens sometimes.

ConsI think we have a spider problem.....

Advice to Senior ManagementYou have hired a great executive management team, please listen to them. They will take your company to great heights.

Good company to work for with great people.

Finance (Current Employee) San Jose, CA (US)

ProsGreat people with diverse interests. Good management team. Company is making changes to be more like other companies in Silicon Valley.

ConsThere is no 401k matching incentive.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep hiring people with knowledge in their profession. Make sure you take care of your greatest asset which is your employees. Offer a profit sharing program.

Wow, fantastic place to work!

ProsThe bad eggs are gone, this is a great team! Fun place to work, The management team are very approachable, and employee friendly. Fantastic products, brand new building.

ConsAC needs to be adjusted

Advice to Senior ManagementThey had to make some tough business decisions to make this a better place to work. Way to go! Nice to see vision, mission and values to drive the company forward.

Run, don't walk away

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsMaybe a few good products

ConsCrappy management. Owners are clueless to what it takes to,run a successful company and keep good high quality employees. Most products are "me too" virtually nothing is unique from competitors. Quality is average at best.

Owners thnk the incredible growth they had will continue by magic. Employees are treated like crap. Very low pay and benefits at best are poor. They lay off or fire good high quality people and promote a manager who is a "yes man"

Advice to Senior ManagementDo what you have done to so many others, fire yourself. You don't deserve to run a company and pay yourselves tons of $$$$ at the expense of those who generate the revenue. Hire a team of pros, let them do what they know how to do and maybe your company will survive. If not, better start looking for a job yourself

Started off well enough, then went off the rails

ProsChaotic, fast paced environment. Good group of employees overall.

ConsExtremely inexperienced owners (read: you don't know what you don't know)
    Morale level of a funeral home
    Lack of innovation/product availability

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your management staff! When you've gone out of your way to hire experienced folks to help guide you through a growth period you should really listen to them. Don't just listen to new folks for 90 days then revert back to the same broken methods of management that you had before. You are running a multi-million dollar business, it's okay to ask for help. Your customers and employees are the life blood of your organization. Start treating them like assets instead of afterthoughts.

Great Potential but not much else

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Sunnyvale, CA (US)

ProsThere are some very bright and talented folks working there. Many wanting to work toward success.

ConsVery inexperienced ownership, with a lack of mission. Severe micro management from the ownership often combined with a lack of understanding what they are actually micro managing.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate a mission and detailed goals for the company other than just "grow".

Atlona Technologies

ProsLots of challenges and chaos...

ConsYoung Owners without a strong business sense, benefit package is not ideal, and salary will be underpaid to market.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay your employees and value them therefore you can keep them and continue sustaining and growing the company. Also, look into better benefit packages.

Worked for Atlona? Contribute to the Community!