AVYCI Solutions
www.avyci.com Bellevue, WA 6 to 15 Employees

AVYCI Solutions Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Don't believe all the big talk

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at AVYCI Solutions full-time for more than a year

Prosnone I can think of

ConsMake a lot of promises around projects to employees and clients that can not be kept. Have no issues with bringing people on for work that does not yet exist and dropping them without notice when the projects are no there.
Do no have the required industry contacts to get solid projects. But are happy to try and harvest any contacts employees may have and then consider the contact to be their clients and off limits to the employee.
Talk a lot about ethics but really only show them when it is convenient to the bottom line.
Sale structure is broken lots of initial contacts take place but the company principal is unable to close any deals.

avoid if possible

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at AVYCI Solutions

Prosnothing really, there is nothing happening, there is an office and few staff that is all there is to it,

Consthis is a company that is unable to find clients, they hire for a few months and then let you go

Worked for AVYCI Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AVYCI Solutions reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by AVYCI Solutions employees.