- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Situs full-timePros
1) Good starter company to begin a career. Some can really learn a lot if you position yourself around the right individuals.
2) Robbins does not have any other jobs of this caliber.
3) The original Robbins senior mgmt of the office was amassing. Really cared for the employees, had great foresight and really knew the business.Cons
1) They pay is inline for the immediate market; however that market is below average compared to the state. If you are not tied to the community, much higher pay can be gained by driving an hour in most directions.
2) The environment can be very political. Playing this game is just as important as actual job skills for advancement.
3) The office has really good intentions on training, but struggle finding an effective way to train resulting in some new hires having a more difficult time than others.
4) Overtime is expected, but not always appropriately compensated.Advice to ManagementAdvice
There are some really great things about this company, but there are also some real areas for improvement as can be seen through these reviews. While some of these seem to be disgruntled employees that are using this as a venue for revenge, others do have some good points. Senior management should reach out to the ground employees and lower management for more feedback. The people directly under you got there by playing the political game and know speaking up comes with a price. Those at the lower level tend to be more honest. However, they are scared as they have seen others who have spoken out have their careers ended or hurt labeled as not a "team player". Either allow them to speak without fear or make it anonymous, but hear them out and listen. Don't just disregard them. Regurdless if you agree with them or not, it is how they feel and they are the ones completing the work going to the client. What they think is important.Doesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Interview Details
Send in my application through the website and after a few days I received a phone call to setup a face to face interview at the Robbins location. The first interview consist of a 30 minute Excel assessment and a 30 minute interview with 2 managers. After the initial interview, I received a call to come back in for a second interview with 2 different managers. Overall, it was the interview process was fairly easy.Interview Questions
- Nothing out of the ordinary, average difficulty Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Since 1985, Situs has been the premier, global provider of end-to-end commercial real estate and loan advisory services and integrated solutions, offering customized services to leading financial institutions, investors, owners, and developers. We offer a wide array of services, including enterprise and process improvement, capital markets and commercial real estate advisory...
Mission: Our mission is to provide innovative solutions, and serve as the trusted advisor to the global real estate industry.
Our vision is to develop commercial real estate...