As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructure, Industries & Machines Manufacturers, Non-residential Buildings, Data Centres & Networks and in Residential.
Discover the opportunity to join an...
Mission: Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group's 150,000 plus employees achieved sales of 24 billion euros in 2013, through an...
- About Us |
|The global specialist in energy management, Schneider Electric comprises more than 140,000 employees working in 100+ countries. Schneider Electric has a 177-year legacy of innovation, international scope, and corporate responsibility. We offer employees unique opportunities to build successful careers and participate in developing and promoting solutions to the world’s energy efficiency challenges.|
7 reasons to join us
|1. Focus on development: Schneider Electric offers career paths that include opportunities to move between different functions and business units. International mobility and advanced educational opportunities are available as well.|
2. Positive work-life balance:
3. International Reach: Schneider Electric operates 102 worldwide locations. Our borderless human network allows employees to interact with one another across the globe in real time.
4. A global leader in energy management: Schneider Electric is in theunique position to lead our world to do more while using less of our planet’s resources.
5. Promising future: We aim to play an enduring role in a market with strong potential.
6. Culture of innovation: Global energy challenges require new thinking and fresh ideas. Schneider Electric welcomes individuals seeking to pioneer new solutions and express their creativity.
7. Commitment to community and planet: We are engaged in environmental monitoring and encourage giving back to the community.
This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. The information provided is from their perspective.
Employees say it's “OK” 728 ratings
86% of the CEO 425 ratings
President and CEO
Former Marketing Communications Manager
Pros: Large company with global reach and great growth opportunities in solutions for energy efficiency, renewable energy, power and energy management, critical power, energy storage, smart grid, and more. A strong vision from the CEO, and many very… – Full Review
|Salaries in CAD||Avg. Salary|| |
16 Schneider Electric Salaries
8 Schneider Electric Salaries
8 Schneider Electric Salaries
= Salary Range
= Anonymous Salary Range
Accepted Offer – Interviewed in Victoria, BC Mar 2012 – Reviewed May 07, 2014
Interview Details via on line information: sent out inquire, waited for confirmation, interview, waited for feedback
2 interivews by use of 1 month time,
2 times interviews both on line remotely,
first interview with postion manager, one peer of his and HR,
second interview with higher level manager – Full Interview
- why would you like to move to Canada?
- why should we offer you?
- Please describe your current relationship with your current boss. – Answer Question