Randstad US Photos
3 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Randstad US full-time (less than an year)Pros
Hard to think of any.......
The only good think is location and marketing material are very good.Cons
If you are thinking of accepting the offer... please read the review first, as the interview process seems really professional and they promise the world to you. Remember you are being interviewed by sales people... and they are selling you the job.
First of all, they have the highest turnover. Every month there where about 2-6 people quitting the job. The other people are working just because they can not find a better job and need to pay their bills.
-Expect to work very long hours, absolutely no life/work balance
- The most micromanaging environment ever (everything has metrics, which are more important then results)
- You have to give reports thee times a week, and if you haven't met you metrics they make your life miserable
- Staffing consultants run a 360 desk, where you both sell and recruit. You are usually assigned tiny territories and have to work your manage, you can only sell core business, so if you get other orders you have to pass them to a different division with absolutely no benefits.
- Very high pressure and stressful environment.
If you are thinking of joining staffing industry, go to a competitor because you will hate your life if you join Randstad.....( I wish I was exaggerating).Advice to ManagementAdvice
Look at you high turn over rate and do exit interviews to understand why people are always living.Doesn't RecommendNeutral Outlook
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Interview Details
Had a phone interview, went in and interviewed, after that was sent the wonderlic test and IQ test, talked on the phone with the person with distributed the test. came back in for another interview this time at another location, got interviewed me a senior staffing consultant and then the area Vice president.Interview Questions
No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
- Describe a time where you were required to do sales Answer Question
Randstad US provides office, industrial, technical, creative, and professional staffing services through more than 500 branches across the US and Canada. The company also provides skills assessments, career counseling, health coverage, vacation and 401(k) benefits, and training to its eligible internal and external employees. It places about 45,000 people in job positions each week in the US. Headquartered in Atlanta, the company is a subsidiary of Netherlands-based staffing powerhouse Randstad Holding nv, which began operations in the US in 1993. Randstad US works in...