Liberty National Life Insurance carries a torch for financial security. The flagship subsidiary of Torchmark provides life and supplemental health insurance products throughout the US. Its products are targeted at middle-income families. It also sells directly to individuals and through workplace plans, using some 2,000 agents and more than 150 branch offices located in the majority of US states. Liberty National Life Insurance's health insurance offerings include coverage for cancer and critical illness, hospital intensive care, and accident protection. Its life insurance...
- About Liberty National |
There's one company dedicated to helping you realize and achieve your worthwhile goals - Liberty National Life Insurance Company
Liberty National presents what could be the biggest opportunity of your life; it could open the door to an outstanding income and a whole new lifestyle. We rely on proven methods and capable sales representatives. People of all walks of life have joined us, and you can too.
We believe we have just what you're looking for in a career. Take a tour of the Liberty National opportunity, hear our people tell their stories, and start living the dream today!
What does your perfect company look like?
- Stable company
- Financial rewards
- Unlimited growth opportunity
- Job satisfaction and security
- Advancement opportunities
- Personal recognition and awards
Who is Liberty National?
Liberty National is an innovative sales and marketing organization undergoing the greatest expansion efforts in our Company’s rich history
- In business since 1900
- Thousands of Sales Agents and Managers in Branch Offices across the U.S.
- Licensed in 49 states
- Markets its products to the 95 million* uninsured Americans through in-home sales and at the workplace
- Wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation, a financial services holding company listed on the New York Stock Exchange
*LIMRA International, Sept. 2011
Liberty National has been in business since 1900 and that's no accident
"Our Financial Strength Ratings indicate our consistent ability to pay customer claims."
For more than 35 consecutive years, Liberty National has earned one of the highest Financial Strength Ratings from insurance analysts, A.M. Best Company. Liberty National also earns consistent top ratings from reputable independent industry analysts:
- A+ (Superior) Financial Strength Rating from A.M.Best Company (as of 6/14)
- AA- "Very Strong" Financial Strength Rating from Standard & Poor's (as of 7/13)
- A1 Insurer's Financial Strength Rating from Moody's (as of 1/14)
- A+ "Strong" for Insurer Financial Strength Rating by Fitch (as of 2/13)
- Named to Ward's Top 50 Life-Health List (as of 7/13)
Our Company continues to thrive even during economic downturns because people become even more concerned about protecting assets during turbulent times. Our Company does well during normal economic times, but traditionally does even better during those that are not good.
This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. The information provided is from their perspective.
Employees are “Satisfied” 128 ratings
89% of the CEO 74 ratings
Roger C. Smith
President and CEO
Current Agency Director in Metairie, LA (US)
Pros: Great money, wonderful experiences, meet new people daily, travel a lot, endless opportunities. Each day is a new adventure, and new opportunity. Best job in the world – Full Review
Accepted Offer – Interviewed in Irving, TX (US) – Reviewed May 20, 2014
Interview Details First attend a group overview or career briefing to learn more about the opportunity with Liberty National followed by having a one on one interview, second interview and get started! – Full Interview
Where do you see yourself in five years? – Answer Question