Forrester Research (Nasdaq: FORR) is one of the most influential research and advisory firms in the world. We work with business and technology leaders to develop customer-obsessed strategies that drive growth. Forrester’s unique insights are grounded in annual surveys of more than 500,000 consumers and business leaders worldwide, rigorous and objective methodologies, and the shared wisdom of our most innovative clients. Through proprietary research, data, custom consulting, exclusive executive peer groups, and events, the Forrester experience is about a singular and powerful purpose: to challenge the thinking of our clients to help them lead change in their organizations. For more information, visit forrester.com.
At Forrester, our core values guide us in everything we do. We call these values 3CIQ:
How Can Forrester Help You Grow?
- Be a part of an influential brand: You’ll join one of the most visible and respected technology research and advisory firms in the world. Every day, Forrester analysts are cited by influential media organizations like The Economist, the Financial Times, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times and many other leading publications around the globe. Did you know we have a television studio at our Cambridge headquarters that allows leading broadcast outlets such as CNBC and Bloomberg instant access to our analysis?
- Gain global experience: With 32 global locations including Amsterdam, Beijing, Frankfurt, London, New Delhi, Paris, Singapore, Sydney, Toronto and Zurich we’re truly international and continuing to grow - especially in the emerging Asia-Pacific region.
- Access to power and the powerful ideas that are shaping the future: We’re advising executives at Fortune 1000 companies every day by providing provocative analysis about the future of business, technology and marketing. The work here is intellectually stimulating, fast-paced, and global in scope; so are the clients you’ll be working with.
What does it mean to be a Forrester-ite?
Spend three minutes hearing from Forrester employees from around the world:
TED SCHADLER, VICE PRESIDENT, PRINCIPAL ANALYST, SERVING CIOS, CAMBRIDGE, MASS.
Why do I love being an analyst at Forrester? Because I get to speak truth to power.
"Stride on the world stage" was former president Bill Bluestein's promise. And the head of research warned me that "for the right person, being a Forrester analyst is the best job in the world." Both were right. I'm insatiably curious about technology and its impact on consumers and businesses. I like to write reports that people are still reading a year later and mix it up with the experts on my team. But what I love about being a Forrester analyst is sitting across the table from CEOs of Fortune 500 companies and telling them the truth about their strategy, market, or customers. Sometimes it's the first time they've heard it. Forrester's rock-solid research and high-integrity culture makes speaking truth to power possible. And CEOs value the truth even if it hurts.
CARRIE JOHNSON, VICE PRESIDENT, RESEARCH DIRECTOR, SERVING EBUSINESS & CHANNEL STRATEGY PROFESSIONALS, SAN FRANCISCO, CALIF.
A magnifying glass. That's why I love working at Forrester.
When I applied for a research associate job in 1998, the Forrester Careers web page featured an image of a person peering through a magnifying glass, and I was drawn to the curiosity that the magnifying glass represented. Over the past decade and more, Forrester has fulfilled its promise to me that while working here, I would have the opportunity to explore ideas and work with people who felt passionate about that exploration. I didn't know then that ideas were just the beginning. Through patient mentors, dedicated managers, caring peers, and thoughtful training, I've been able to wear so many hats at Forrester — from a junior researcher to the manager of a large research team. Each hat has come with great learning and of course stumbles on my part, which Forrester helped me overcome with grace. I'm incredibly grateful that Forrester let me use that magnifying glass in research and also turned it on me to help me explore my career and capabilities.
Our analysts represent a broad spectrum of passion and experience. Learn more about what they’re working on: http://www.forrester.com/home#/analysts
At Forrester, we believe that relevance is personal. That’s why we tailor our products and services to serve professionals in 17 key roles across three distinct client segments: information technology, marketing and strategy, and the technology industry. To help our clients face progressively complex business and technology decisions, Forrester provides proprietary research, consumer and business data, custom consulting, events and online communities, and peer-to-peer executive programs.
Learn more about the clients we serve:
- Application Development & Delivery professionals
- Enterprise Architecture professionals
- Infrastructure & Operations professionals
- Security & Risk professionals
- Sourcing & Vendor Management professionals
- Analyst Relations professionals
- Technology Marketing professionals
- Technology Sales Enablement professionals
- Vendor Strategy professionals
Marketing and Strategy:
Forrester Research Photos
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- No OfferNegative ExperienceNo OfferNegative Experience
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Forrester Research.
I applied online and was contacted via email the next day. A phone interview was scheduled with the recruiter,who postponed it one hour before the interview itself for a week later and when the day came she didn't even call or email.Extremely unprofessional and a waste of candidates' time. I expect somebody to respond saying "This is not our standard practice". Well, it seems like it is as half the people here have had the same experience. You need to fire your recruiter and get somebody who appreciates potential employees a bit more.
- No questions Answer Question
- Forrester Research update30+ days ago
We are proud to share a new Forrester video highlighting the value we bring to market. Hooked? Stay tuned for more!
- Forrester Research update30+ days ago
Check out Forrester CEO, George Colony appear at the Wall Street Journal CIO Network conference, where 100+ CIO's and CTO's were in attendance. Make sure to watch the video of George discussing the Age of the Customer, Mobile Moments, and the Customer Experience Index! (http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vIft2)
Forrester Research (Nasdaq: FORR) is one of the most influential global research and advisory firms in the world. We work with business and technology leaders to develop customer-obsessed strategies that drive growth. Forrester’s unique insights are grounded in annual surveys of more than 500,000 consumers and business leaders worldwide, rigorous and objective methodologies...
Mission: Through proprietary research, data, custom consulting, exclusive executive peer groups, and events, the Forrester experience is about a singular and powerful purpose: to...