The journey of our careers is about one word: Opportunity.
Opportunity to learn and to lead, to earn and to advance.
Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning from data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us modernizing everything we do! So if you like the vibe of a “start-up”, but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, we are the place for you.
Dun & Bradstreet is vital to businesses of every size and scope, across six continents and every industry. Without our data, how would planes fly, coffee brew or search engines enlighten? When you collect and share insights on almost 300 million companies around the world, your chance to influence that world – for the better – is remarkably exciting. You will feel that energy in our hallways and product labs, client meetings and whiteboard sessions, hashtags and annual reports. Our collaborative, open culture is one where you can be inspired, and be inspiring.
We are passionate about the power of data. We embrace the change in the world around us. And we succeed by helping others succeed. That is who we are and what you can expect we’re all about. So if you are too, we invite you to join our team. It is an opportunity like no other you will ever experience.
Dun & Bradstreet (NYSE: DNB) grows the most valuable relationships in business. By uncovering truth and meaning from data, we connect customers with the prospects, suppliers, clients and partners that matter most, and have since 1841. Nearly ninety percent of the Fortune 500, and companies of every size around the world, rely on our data, insights and analytics. For more about Dun & Bradstreet, visit DNB.com.
We Help You Grow Relationships Through Data.
Growth is the lifeblood of business, and its most fundamental driver is the relationships a company fosters with prospects, customers and partners.
Over nearly two centuries of helping businesses understand this dynamic, we have honed the expertise of how data and analytics forge the relationships that lead to industry-leading performance. To activate these capabilities, we build – or co-develop with partners – solutions tailored to your role, whether you are in marketing, sales, finance, supply, compliance or information technology. And we deliver this content however you want to consume it.
Our platform’s foundation is the world’s largest commercial database, with over 240 million company records we derive from 30,000 data sources and update 5 million times per day. We integrate this insight into your core systems, workflows and cloud-based apps in ways that enhance their impact, and we also integrate with your existing data and third-party data sources. Our DUNSRight® process gives us the unmatched ability to turn an enormous stream of data into the high-quality information you need to grow your most valuable relationships.
We offer a wide range of solutions for Risk & Finance, Operations & Supply, Sales and Marketing professionals. And some of the largest, most successful technology and service companies in the world embed Dun & Bradstreet data within their offerings. These companies include SalesForce, Oracle, KPMG and SAP.
We Have Served Diverse Organizations for Nearly Two Centuries.
From banking to high-tech, from retail to energy, more than 34,000 companies and 87% of the Fortune 500 trust Dun & Bradstreet to provide critical data and insights they need to create every-day connections with their most valuable constituents. Here are just a few examples:
- A global telecommunications company generated $70 million in contract value in just two years by mobilizing field sales with real-time actionable insight on prospects and customers.
- Using our "Instant Credit" process, a Fortune 500 company revolutionized its credit risk decision-making. In two years, it evaluated 70,000 customers, approved more than $1.4 billion in credit limits and achieved $200 million in sales to customers approved through the process.
- For more than 20 years, the U.S. Federal Government has relied on Dun & Bradstreet, the DUNS® Number and critical data and insights to facilitate timely evaluations of, and awards to, all contractors conducting business across the global government procurement process.
- Our analytics enable a 30-percent reduction in supply chain risk and a 15-percent reduction in costs to certify potential vendors and partners. That's why Global Finance named us one of "The World's Best Supply Chain Finance Providers" with the "Best Analytics for Credit Scoring and Risk Assessment."
Dun & Bradstreet is proud to offer a broad range of benefits designed to meet the diverse needs of our team members. The program consists of the following four benefit clusters with plans that support the various aspects of your life:
We depend on our healthcare benefits to help stay healthy and protect against the high cost of a serious illness or injury. The Dun & Bradstreet benefits program offers two Medical Plan options, Dental and Vision benefits. Dun & Bradstreet also provides you with the ability to contribute before-tax dollars to a Health Care Flexible Spending Account or a Health Savings Account to help you pay for eligible medical expenses.
Protecting you and your family in case of unexpected illness or injury is an important part of the Dun & Bradstreet benefits program. To make sure that you have the necessary financial resources in case of disability or death, Dun & Bradstreet offers Life, Disability, Voluntary Group Accident, Long Term Care, Group Legal, and Home and Auto Insurance. Dun & Bradstreet provides Company-paid Life Insurance and Business Travel Accident Insurance at no cost to you.
Retirement and Savings
Dun & Bradstreet provides retirement and savings benefits that offer you value and flexibility in planning for a financially secure future. The Dun & Bradstreet 401(k) Plan gives you the ability to save on a tax-deferred basis and receive matching dollars from Dun & Bradstreet. The Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) is a convenient way to purchase Dun & Bradstreet common stock at a 15% discount through payroll deductions, with no brokerage fees or commissions.
Work and Family
As your work life and family situation changes, Dun & Bradstreet offers a number of benefits to help you manage those changes. You can contribute before-tax dollars to your Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account to pay for eligible child care expenses and receive matching dollars from Dun & Bradstreet. The Employee Assistance Program is provided at no cost to help you through difficult times. A Commuter Benefit Program, Fitness Reimbursement, Educational Assistance, Matching Gifts, and paid Holidays and Vacation are also available.
At Dun & Bradstreet, your success is our success, and we are committed to your development. This means ensuring you have what you need to do your best work every day!
There are a number of resources and tools available to support your continued career growth and professional development. It all starts with leveraging our Career Planning Guide to identify your short and long term career goals. That sets the foundation for a continued focus on your growth, ongoing career discussions with your leader, and the establishment of your personalized Development Plan.
At Dun & Bradstreet, our belief is that you and your leader share accountability for your professional development, but that it’s primarily driven by you identifying the skills you’d most like to develop. Career Paths exist both within and outside departments to provide opportunities for you to grow your career.
Do you know someone who would be perfect for a role or is looking for a new career opportunity at Dun & Bradstreet? If so, we would love to hear from you and have you join our “Friends of Dun & Bradstreet” program.
You can help those that are special to you by referring them for a new opportunity, while helping us find the best talent! It’s an all-around win!
At Dun & Bradstreet, we take pride in hiring top talent to fill our open roles, and we have a number of areas where they can make a difference.
Are you a former employee or college intern who left Dun & Bradstreet, a customer, a consultant, a family member of a Dun & Bradstreet staff member? If so, you can take the first step in becoming a “friend” by referring someone you know to a current open role. However, before referring someone, ask yourself these questions, and if your answer is “yes”, then we encourage you to make your referral.
- Do I know this person well?
- Is this someone I would hire myself?
- Does this person fit the criteria for the role?
- Can I vouch for this person's skills, reliability and character?
How to Refer a Candidate?
- Go to our Search for Jobs page on our careers site
- Find the job and carefully read the job description in order to ensure the individual possesses the necessary qualifications and experience required
- Select the role and then select “Refer this job to a Friend” at the top of the job description. Provide your information and the information of the person you are referring and they will receive an email to start the process for applying for the role
What should you expect once you’ve referred someone?
Good question! There are two wonderful benefits in becoming a “Friend”:
- You become a “Dun & Bradstreet Ambassador” for which we’ll be eternally grateful!
- In the US you will be eligible to receive a $500 referral award for each successfully hired referral. For markets outside the US, they will provide awards based on local practices
- Once your referral is hired to the role, you will receive an email requesting information in order to process your referral award
- In order for the referral award to be paid, individuals must be hired within 60 days of the referral
- Referred candidates must not have been previously employed by Dun & Bradstreet
- Referred candidates must not have applied to one of our external job postings or currently entered into our applicant tracking database
- Referred candidate has worked for Dun & Bradstreet for 3 continuous months
- Person submitting referral must have a relationship with Dun & Bradstreet
Don’t wait any longer, become a “Friend of Dun & Bradstreet” today!
Dun & Bradstreet Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Dun & Bradstreet (more than a year)RecommendsNeutral OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsNeutral OutlookApproves of CEO
Consistently working towards building a better company for its customers, employees and really cares about the world
Direction changes so quickly that technology could not keep up - the industry wants 100% viability - which data is impossible
Advice to Management
Engage all internal resources, youd be surprised by the talent - Women are important too
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Chennai (India)) in April 2015.
2 rounds of technical interview
Got call from around 10 different consultants for same opening. Got call from a company to work as contractor for D&b. Not a well organised and streamlined interview process.
No communication of interview process or JD before interview.
- Scenario on concurrent modification exception in arraylisy Answer Question
- Pass map to function assign to another map and return. What is output Answer Question
- Questions on generic mostly like list<object > can be assigned to List<integers>? Answer Question
- Questions related to assignment of list<? extends number> can be assigned to list<integer> etc... Answer Question
Dun & Bradstreet (NYSE: DNB) grows the most valuable relationships in business. By uncovering truth and meaning from data, we connect customers with the prospects, suppliers, clients and partners that matter most, and have since 1841. Nearly ninety percent of the Fortune 500, and companies of every size around the world, rely on our data, insights and analytics. For more about...
Mission: Dun & Bradstreet grows the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning from data.