Cardinal Health, Inc. is a Fortune 19 company that improves the cost-effectiveness of healthcare. As the business behind healthcare, Cardinal Health helps pharmacies, hospitals and ambulatory care sites focus on patient care while reducing costs, improving efficiency and quality, and increasing profitability. Cardinal Health employs more than 34,000 people worldwide.
Cardinal Health employees provide the leading products and services that support healthcare providers and manufacturers in their critical work.
Cardinal Health offers one of the broadest portfolios of healthcare products and services in the world. We maintain this market-leading position through our employees' desire for growth, strong customer focus, dedication to operational excellence and emphasis on leadership development. Our Values provide us with a common foundation for reaching our goals.
- We are tenacious in fulfilling our commitments to customers.
- We are accountable for high performance and to each other.
- We are inventive and adaptable.
- We bring a sense of optimism, enthusiasm and competitive spirit to our work.
- We are genuine, open, direct and respectful.
- We can be trusted to do the right thing.
- We are inclusive and work together with confidence and trust
- We are essential to care
This is how we define how we work together to help healthcare professionals focus on what really matters.... improving people's lives.
Cardinal Health's benefits program gives employees the flexibility to select benefits that meet their needs and the needs of their families. We offer health, welfare and financial benefits, along with the information employees need to make informed decisions about their care. Our goal is to promote quality of life, personal performance, and ultimately lower healthcare costs, through preventative care.
Our U.S. benefits program includes:
- Medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Paid-time-off plan
- 401(k) savings plan
- Flexible healthcare spending accounts
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Basic life insurance
- Business travel insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Adoption assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Cardinal Health employees provide the leading products and services that support healthcare providers and manufacturers in their critical work:
- More than 100,000 deliveries are made each day to 60,000 customer sites in U.S.
- Leading distributor of U.S. prescriptions, and leading manufacturer of medical and surgical products, including gloves, surgical apparel and fluid management products
- Largest U.S. nuclear pharmacy provider, with more than 13 million prescriptions dispensed each yea
- Largest provider of products and services to acute care hospitals in North America
Diversity = "Differences"
Cardinal Health is committed to a workforce that is free of discrimination. We are inclusive and work together with confidence and trust, respecting differences in culture, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, race and ability. We are committed to equal opportunity.
At Cardinal Health we recognize and appreciate the collective mixtures of our differences and similarities. We value and seek out these differences as a strength in order to maximize our competitive advantage through innovation, profit and adaptability.
Typically, we think of Diversity in a US centric - traditional way, referring primarily to gender and ethnicity. Diversity at Cardinal Health has a Global perspective and includes a lot more — it includes thoughts, communication style, interests, languages, values and beliefs, and a variety of dimensions. It’s really about all of the differences that we bring into the workplace.
Inclusion = "Leveraging Diversity"
Building/sustaining a culture where people are engaged and motivated! Inclusion is the environment we create to allow these differences to thrive.
Cardinal Health Photos
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied online – interviewed at Cardinal Health.Interview Details
It was easy going. They asked detailed questions to all the jobs I had. There was also a skills test with simple coding questions. Looks like a great place to work. They didn't provide me a reason to why I wasn't suited to the position, just that they are still looking. Job is still there four months later.Interview Questions
- What was my favorite program in university? Answer Question
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health (NYSE: CAH) is a $101 billion, Fortune 19 healthcare services company that improves the cost-effectiveness of healthcare. As the business behind healthcare, Cardinal Health helps pharmacies, hospitals and ambulatory care sites focus on patient care while reducing costs, improving efficiency and quality, and increasing...
Mission: We make healthcare more cost-effective so our customers can focus on their patients.