Be The First To
Calypso Technology moves not to the tropical rhythms of the Caribbean islands, but to the insistent beat of Wall Street and the world financial markets. The company markets an integrated software system that financial services firms use to trade bonds, currencies, derivatives, stocks, and other financial instruments. Calypso also provides related services such as consulting, implementation, support, and training. Customers include BNP Paribas, Citigroup, HSBC, Investec, SunTrust, and the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Founded in 1997, the employee-owned company operates from around...
This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. The information provided is from their perspective.
Chairman and CEO
Pros: 1. Lots of learning
2. Nice people
3. Keeping technologies kind of close to market
4. Can work from home with the approval from manager
5. Company pays for the insurance
6. Sponsors visas
7. Very convenient location for people taking BART – Full Review
Accepted Offer – Interviewed in San Francisco, CA (US) Jun 2011 – Reviewed 4 weeks ago
One day process for college graduates (Straight onsite interview)
1. Present yourself in front of everyone with slides
2. Written objective Java and basic Unix commands Test (not very tough)
3. Three to four people will do one on one interview
4. You get to know at the end if you made it or not… – Full Interview
In one on one interview they asked very basic java questions.
1. What is multiple inheritance and difference between Interfaces and Abstract Class ?
2. When it is good to use Abstract Class and… – Answer Question