SunGard – US-NY-New York 340 Madison Ave.
Basic Function The Director, Sales & Marketing Technology, is responsible for the management, development, and evolution of the sales and marketing… SunGard
SunGard – Nairobi
Roles will vary depending on the client and project; however consultants can typically be expected to contribute to: - Delivery of consultancy… SunGard
SunGard – Pune
• QA tester to test VALDI suite of products • Create, write and maintain Test Scripts and Plans based upon a defined Test Strategy • Work closely… SunGard
SunGard – Singapore
Manage a broad range of generalist HR activity for Singapore and Philippines Office, and contribute to broader APAC HR initiatives. Support business… SunGard
SunGard – US-TX-Houston 1221 Lamar St.
SCS is leading a project for its client to develop automated customer enrollment functionality on the client’s website. Build out includes credit… SunGard
SunGard – Lombard, IL
\Requirements Day-to-day Support Activities Support InvestOne Application Suite Support all technical aspects of SunGard customer’s environment… SunGard
SunGard – Salem, NH
• Take client support calls and emails, respond to client inquiries and work on assigned longer term projects and documentation updates, particularly… SunGard
SunGard – US-PA-Wayne 595 E. Swedesford Rd.
- Retrieve, review, and organise sales data and reports from Salesforce.com which is used to calculate commission payments and accruals. - Calculate… SunGard
SunGard – Milan
●Lead the Italian XDM Professional Services team ●Grow the business (projects, people, process) ●Manage utilisation, resource planning and… SunGard
SunGard – Houston, TX
Energy Project Manager will use their subject matter expertise of issues and trends around the energy space, and specific Energy depth to lead and… SunGard
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at SunGardDoesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEODoesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO
Entrepreneurial spirit pervades most of the business units
Pragmatic management style, less politics than other companies of comparable size
Accessible senior management
Underinvestment in products has lead to broadly uncompetitive, aging product set
Too many years of acquisitions have led to an unholy mess that needs to be sorted out. This process is ongoing and made SunGard a much less interesting and fun place to work
Little support from HR for those who want to manage their career within the group. HR department function as administrators rather than business partners.
Advice to Management
1) Stop messing around and get the pain of restructuring the company over with quickly - it will only get worse.
2) Consolidate around a coherent, winning strategy that you can use to rally your employees and articulate to your customers.
3) Don't have unrealistic ideas about what the company is worth