Siemens Energy, Inc. – Charlotte, NC
SIEMENS ENERGY, INC., seeks Business Process Engineering Specialist, Charlotte, NC facility. Analyze existing manufacturing, quality & plant… CareerBuilder
Siemens Energy – Houston, TX
of the Marketing & Sales Specialist for Industrial Gas Turbines includes but are not limited to: • Manage and coordinate the activities for… Experteer
Siemens Energy – Vejle
with knowledge and experience in regard to following tasks are important. More specifically, your main tasks will cover: • Verify generic isolation… Glassdoor
Siemens Energy – Berlin
Erstellung der Zulassungsstrategie für die Zugsicherung und ggf. für die Wiederzulassung der betroffenen Fahrzeuge und Klärung dieser… Glassdoor
Siemens Energy – Changzhou
? suppot ME manager to: - Track and analyze new processes and technologies for the inverter manufacturer under development roadmap. Creation of a… Glassdoor
Siemens Energy – Brande
For our The R&D Hub Team we are looking for a bright mechanical engineer, who has the right balance between creativity and quality in all your… Glassdoor
Siemens Energy – Den Haag, Netherlands
• Verzorgt, in kader van het pre-sales proces, zelfstandig apparatuurdemonstraties en referentiebezoeken met klanten. • Plant op regelmatige basis… Glassdoor
Siemens Energy – Shanghai
? Goals and Mission: 1) Conducting process and product audit (Mechanical Components); 2) Supervising, monitoring and controlling supplier's… Glassdoor
Siemens Energy – Mohelnice
V našem odštěpném závodě Busbar Trunking Systems nabízíme volné pracovní místo Industry engineer. Náplň práce • řízení a koordinace projektů… Glassdoor
Siemens Energy – Braunschweig
Wenn Sie sich auf unsere Praktikantenstelle bewerben, beachten Sie bitte, dass wir einen Praktikanten (m/w) suchen, der gemäß Studienordnung der… Glassdoor
Siemens Energy Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Siemens Energy full-time (less than an year)Pros
- vacation, benefits, pension
- other technicians will go the extra mile to help you outCons
- on paper, their values and safety culture are amazing, however on the field, it means nothing... It's all an act, don't have an incident cause you'll get in trouble even if it's not your fault, i've seen it multiple times.
- yearly review are basically managers asking you what your goals are and you being open and honest with them and then they laugh in your face and tell you that you're easily replaceable and a dime a dozen, so shut your mouth.
- it doesn't matter what they tell you in your interview because there's a clause in your contract that says everything discussed prior is null and void.
-Advice to ManagementAdvice
- Quit your jobs and get competent people to replace you.
- Maybe Germany was keeping the power because they don't want you to run the company into the ground, get your act together.
- do what you say you're going to do... don't just sit there and pretend to work and collect your bonusesDoesn't RecommendPositive OutlookApproves of CEO