Panera Bread – New Albany, OH
Join one of Americas fastest growing concepts! Panera Bread is a neighborhood bakery-cafe offering award-winning freshly baked breads, bagels… Snagajob
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the ones already displayed. To see more, consider refining your search term or location.
Panera Bread Photos
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Panera BreadPros
- Fellow associates are fun to work with
- Em. discount on foodCons
1. Management is completely unprofessional (with the exception of one); yelling at employees on the floor, belitting employees, discussing private manners in front of associates, not giving employees the tools to perform their job, managers consistently on personal phone calls during closes or even while open, managers leave the cafe to chat with friends while there is a line of associate needs assistance... the list can go on and on
Managers put blame directly into associates. GM is the most unprofessional of all management. Consistently threatening to fire employees in an attempt to make them work harder.
2. Expectations are way out of proportion to salary; employees are pushed to the limits with task load and expectations, especially trainers. Rushed and expected to do a perfect job.
3. Trainers not receiving pay raise; trainers are at their breaking point with expectafions. Management has not applied to raise salary of some trainers, despite having been training new associates for months. Also overscheduled.
4. Customers treat employees like slaves; common in food service... But at Panera, customers think they can treat employees badly because they pay a higher price for food - ask for completely new food items because they didn't "like" the one they ordered, scattering food mess across the restaurant, taking 15 minutes at the cash register, etc.
5. New associates are incapable; newer associates are not receiving adequate training due to over-stretched, underpaid trainers. Slows down the team and frustrates other employees
6. Refusing to let employees book off exam days; completely inconsiderate.
Cafe rating are dramatically sinking with the morale of employees.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Wow. Fix everything.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO