McKinsey & Company
McKinsey & Company – Brussels
Under the coordination of the Periscope Associate, the Periscope Analyst will support the growth and development of Periscope and play a key role in… McKinsey & Company
McKinsey & Company – Jakarta
• Help client and McKinsey Client Service Teams (CST) refine implementation program design • Lead client team members to roll out large scale… McKinsey & Company
McKinsey & Company – Poznań
• Are you a high-impact communicator with fluent German and English who can build and maintain strong relationships even remotely? • Are you… McKinsey & Company
McKinsey & Company – Lagos
Submit your application the application deadline specified for your particular university below (prospective start date is 1 August 2014). Be sure to… McKinsey & Company
McKinsey & Company – Corrigan, TX
McKinsey launched Energy Insights in 2012 to further strengthen and extend its consulting services in the oil & gas and the power sectors. Energy… McKinsey & Company
McKinsey & Company – Boston, MA
As an Associate, your primary role will be to lead problem-solving efforts on a portion of a client engagement. You will be a thought leader in… McKinsey & Company
McKinsey & Company – Moscow
As an expert in analytics and tool development, you will support our consultants and clients in a variety of industries by creating complex… McKinsey & Company
McKinsey & Company – Houston, TX
Working with the top management of the world's major companies, consultants in McKinsey's Oil & Gas Practice tackle the key strategic… McKinsey & Company
McKinsey & Company – Gurgaon
• Managing the administration, analysis, and synthesis of data from proprietary McKinsey diagnostic tools and techniques and production of… McKinsey & Company
McKinsey & Company – United States
The Analyst will perform the following roles: • Identify, gather, and quality assure the data required to underpin analysis of hospital… McKinsey & Company
McKinsey & Company Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at McKinsey & Company as an intern (less than an year)Pros
- Mobility - McKinsey has branches all over the world so moving around depending on project preferences or country preferences is easy.
- Approachable and friendly staff.
- Steep learning curve - from day 1 you are encouraged to work with the biggest CEOs and on the biggest projects.
- Better working hours (compared to ibanking, etc)
- They pay for business school.Cons
- May not always get the project you want.
- Hours are unpredictable.
- Often work involves directly interacting with the client in not-so-comfortable (geographically) setting.
(for example, a mining project I was handling involved me needing to go to the mine and be exposed to the environment) (interesting, but got tiring after a while)RecommendsNeutral OutlookApproves of CEO