Larsen & Toubro
Larsen & Toubro – United States
Larsen & Toubro Limited – Hyderābād
Candidate should have knowledge of conventional and metro signalling system. Competent in Testing and Commissioning of indoor, outdoor and onboard… Glassdoor
Larsen & Toubro – Chennai
Qualification: B.E./B. Tech./M.E./M. Tech. (Mech./Prod.) Job Location: Chennai Thanks & Regards, Pourush… Glassdoor
Larsen & Toubro Limited – Visakhapatnam
OF THE POSITION: -Responsible for Design, project management and Execution of New Project (Strand jack) -Interaction & guidance to Designers for… Glassdoor
Larsen & Toubro – Bangalore
- Experience in System Validation and Verification of LTE eNB. - eNB End-to-End testing experience. - Experience of Protocol testing - Experience of… Glassdoor
Larsen & Toubro Limited – Mumbai
o Arranging/co-ordinating meetings, handling national, international delegates, handling travel/guest House (national/international) travel bookings… Glassdoor
Larsen & Toubro Limited – Other India, IN
-Ability to coordinate with clients, governmental agencies, sub-contractors and other stake holders for obtaining required approvals, clearances and… Glassdoor
Larsen & Toubro Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Larsen & ToubroPros
Employees around share good personal relationship at the outset. Not very tough on extension of working hours. Very good place to learn technically.Cons
No goal setting for projects especially related to time targets - each department have their own KPIs and non cooperative. Time delays are not at all monitored.
Not professional in internal projects. Employee satisfaction surveys are just an eye wash.
Team building / outings are nil.
Outbound training is limited to management development centers.
Old technologies used. Upgradation and capital investments take years to come through.
Office workspace was old looking (similar to a 40 year old government office) and not at all contemporary.Advice to ManagementAdvice
1. Take employee satisfaction surveys seriously,
2. Modernize office workspace to a contemporary one,
3. Have quicker goal-oriented decision making and not drag on,
4. Organize periodic meetings with employees to provide updates regarding the market & about the organizational developments. This will ward-off rumours,
5. Bring in newer technologies in manufacturing on a regular basis to become more competitive in the market and to continue to show that L&T is a technology driven company.Approves of CEO