Ixia – US - Other
The Regional Sales Manager will be a key team member on the Ixia Anue Network Visibility Solutions sales team. Our… Glassdoor
Ixia – Munich
Include: • Attainment of reseller revenue targets at EMEA Level • Develop a resale channel partner profile and strategic plan working with… Glassdoor
Ixia – Bucharest
• Plan, lead, and implement monitoring projects within the Ixia global IT environment • Maintain and document system configurations as well as all… Glassdoor
Ixia – Beaverton, OR
Ixia was named No. 14 on Forbes Magazine’s 2013 annual list of “America’s Fastest Growing Tech Companies." Join the Ixia team and be a part of our… Glassdoor
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Ixia full-time (more than 5 years)Pros
Please don't Join Ixia. It will spoil your life and career.Cons
It's not right place to work long for good people.
1. Work Culture is not good. No work -life balance.
2. No rules and regulations.
3. In some team Managers are not Educated up to the mark. Senior manager with Diploma in Non-IT knowledge. Poor management and difficult to work. Very difficult to work under them. Not sure why company is paying them, why not hire right guy.
4. HR Department is too much bogus. Same with HR Manager, doesn't have right qualifications.
5. Poor recognition
6. Extreme politicsAdvice to ManagementAdvice
1. Please remove the managers who don't have right suitable education background. Education matters and if you ignore you are basically going to mesh up.
2. Remove big fat salary guys, who actually doesn't add more value.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO