Infobahn Softworld

www.infobahnsw.com

Infobahn Softworld Jobs & Careers


Show:  All Results Last 7 Days
4 days ago

Software Engineer II

Infobahn Softworld Inc Boulder, CO

The Senior Software Engineer assumes a project role and may serve as a key functional core team member on an extended team in the software design and… PostJobFree


4 days ago

Database Administrator III

Infobahn Softworld Inc Barrington, IL

•Design/redesign VMWare environment for a test lab running multiple interconnected, scalable and highly available enterprise grade applications based… PostJobFree


7 days ago

Software Developer I

Infobahn Softworld Inc Waukesha, WI

JOB TITLE: Software Developer *Technology MUST HAVES are Java and Predix* Duties include (but are not limited to): • Take ownership of tasks… PostJobFree


4 days ago

Project Manager IV

INFOBAHN SOFTWORLD Neenah, WI

In partnership with Project Leader, takes full responsibility for the definition, documentation and successful completion of complex projects… PostJobFree


7 days ago

Sr. Software Developer

Infobahn Softworld Inc Waukesha, WI

• Responsible for programing a component, feature and or feature set. • Works independently and contributes to the immediate team and to other teams… PostJobFree


9 days ago

Project Analyst with Oracle OPM

Infobahn Softworld Schaumburg, IL

are ~70% of the role and the other ~30% of the role is based on supporting field resources with updating project information in oracle project… Percipio Media


30+ days ago

Senior Technical Recruiter and Recruiting Manager

Infobahn Softworld Hyderābād

Responsible for handling requirement team for US based clients. Responsible for full-cycle recruiting: interview, offer, negotiation and close… Infobahn Softworld


30+ days ago

Pre-sales Executive/ Inside Sales Executive

Infobahn Softworld Hyderābād

Generate, Maintain and Organize a List of Prospective Leads of companies-Connect with Prospective Leads / Clients to sell IT… Infobahn Softworld


Infobahn Softworld Reviews

6 Reviews
2.7
6 Reviews
Rating Trends

Recommend to a friend
Approve of CEO
(no image)
Nidin Chendra
2 Ratings
  •  

    Pretty decent consulting firm

    • Comp & Benefits
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Senior Management
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    Former Employee - Android Mobile Development in San Francisco, CA (US)
    Former Employee - Android Mobile Development in San Francisco, CA (US)

    I worked at Infobahn Softworld full-time (more than a year)

    Pros

    Positioned me not only for a great contract, but finally for a great full-time position.

    Cons

    Their HR processes are inundated and outdated considering the fact they focus on placing technical people. Improvements were being implemented when I was leaving.

    Advice to ManagementAdvice

    Stay a bit more connected with the folks you position, since you fill short and long-term roles, keep your relationship open and gain more business long-term.

    Recommends
    Neutral Outlook
    No opinion of CEO

Work at Infobahn Softworld? Share Your Experiences

Infobahn Softworld

 
Click to Rate
or