Boots – Nottingham Support Office, United Kingdom
Provide regulatory leadership for medical devices. Keep up to date with new legislation and… Boots
Boots – Epsom Ashley Centre, United Kingdom
As a Pharmacist Assistant Manager your customer care will be inspiring, and always reassuring. It’s more than providing medicine, it’s about looking… Boots
Boots – Witney, England
• Secondly, you’ll bring your amazing personality into the day to day running of the practice – setting high standards to ensure everything runs… Boots
L'Oreal Consultant – new
Boots – Croydon Whitgift Centre, United Kingdom
Be our expert. You’ll get to know new product ranges that have just hit the shelves, and which sought after items are on trend, having either been… Boots
Boots – Leeds Albion Arcade, United Kingdom
As a Pharmacist your customer care will be inspiring, and always reassuring… Boots
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Boots full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
- Good people that work here.
- Good company to work for.
- A lot of opportunities.
- Good discount card scheme.Cons
- Poor salary progression/rewards process - needs to be improved.
- Too slow to implement anything.
- Too many processes. No trust to actually deliver.
- Too political.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Improve salary progression for young people (and others) coming into your business. Salaries are not in line with other companies in the market. A lot of people leaving due to higher salaries elsewhere.RecommendsNeutral OutlookApproves of CEO