No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
I worked at Big 5 part-time (less than an year)Pros
- Accommodating to requesting time off
- Other employees were generally
- Minimum Wage Pay (I guess that is to expected in retail)
- Having to wear a shirt and tie seems like overkill for a job like this.
- The products here are subpar. I wouldn't buy anything here except for shoes.
- No incentive to go above and beyond. Employees that slack off get the same raise as the ones running the store.Advice to ManagementAdvice
- Change the dress code policy. Making employees wear a shirt and tie on minimum wage salary is insulting.Doesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO